Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aztek3585 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2005, 08:19 AM
    Am I Pregnant?
    Hi, I am just having a little bit of a problem. OK here goes, I am a week late for my period, I literally just got done taking a pregnancy test (neg). My period has been normal since the day I started5 years ago. Today is day 38 since my last period. The only things I have noticed significantly are that 1.) I have been EXTREMELY hungry. I am a very petite 105lb girl and all I do is sit there and think about eating a big loaf of bread or something odd. THen before I go to bed I can hear my stomach growling. 2.)The past 2 weeks I have been a moody . Sometimes I feel so deppressed and that I want to cry or 10 minutes later I'm like yeah I have the best life ever! 3.) I can kind of feel like everything smells to me. Things I wouldn't have normally been able to smell are now like what the hell? 4.) MY BOOBS HUUURRRTTT (For a week now) OK< after sitting here reading my novel of a story, can anybody help? And give me good advice. I know to wait and take the test again, but has any pregnant moms out there had any of these sympoms early in? And maybe has someone not tested positive after a few weeks of being late? THANK YOU TO ANY ONE WHO REPLIES> I <3 U 4EVER :D
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 8, 2005, 11:45 PM
    Hi. I might be a little late in answering lately, a little ill, but will try my best.
    First, when in doubt - Always see your doctor.
    Second, From my point of view you are going to be a mom, as you have most of the symptoms already. Tests can be misleading, except for a blood test at the doctor's Check the following sites, they will help you understand what you are going thru now and will in the future. Happy parenting, and please keep us posted.

http://www.ovulation-calendar.com
    http://www.pregnancy-info.net/pregnancystages.html

http://www.babyfit.com This one is free to join and has it's own forum. Also covers other questions you might have, diet, exercise, etc.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2005, 03:57 AM
    Pregnant
    Hi,
    As another post said, See you Doctor.
    You told us all you are going through that is different, except for one thing... you haven't talked with a doctor.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    spray80 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Dec 1, 2005, 02:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztek3585
    Hi, I am just having a little bit of a problem. OK here goes, i am a week late for my period, i literally just got done taking a pregnancy test (neg). My period has been normal since the day i started5 years ago. Today is day 38 since my last period. The only things i have noticed significantly are that 1.) i have been EXTREMELY hungry. I am a very petite 105lb girl and all i do is sit there and think about eating a big loaf of bread or something odd. THen before i go to bed i can hear my stomach growling. 2.)The past 2 weeks i have been a moody *****. Sometimes i feel so deppressed and that i want to cry or 10 minutes later i'm like yeah i have the best life ever! 3.) i can kinda feel like everything smells to me. Things i wouldnt have normally been able to smell are now like what the hell? 4.) MY BOOBS HUUURRRTTT (For a week now) OK< after sitting here reading my novel of a story, can anybody help? And give me good advice. I know to wait and take the test again, but has any preg moms out there had any of these sympoms early in? and maybe has someone not tested positive after a few weeks of being late?? THANK YOU TO ANY ONE WHO REPLIES> I <3 U 4EVER :D
    Hi
    I'm going throw the same thing could I be pg or not. I been eating a lot and sleep as well and been getting back pain.can you hope me.. thank you so kindly :confused:
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Dec 1, 2005, 03:02 PM
    Hi, I am just having a little bit of a problem. OK here goes, i am a week late for my period, i literally just got done taking a pregnancy test (neg). My period has been normal since the day i started5 years ago. Today is day 38 since my last period. The only things i have noticed significantly are that 1.) i have been EXTREMELY hungry. I am a very petite 105lb girl and all i do is sit there and think about eating a big loaf of bread or something odd. THen before i go to bed i can hear my stomach growling. 2.)The past 2 weeks i have been a moody *****. Sometimes i feel so deppressed and that i want to cry or 10 minutes later i'm like yeah i have the best life ever! 3.) i can kinda feel like everything smells to me. Things i wouldnt have normally been able to smell are now like what the hell? 4.) MY BOOBS HUUURRRTTT (For a week now) OK< after sitting here reading my novel of a story, can anybody help? And give me good advice. I know to wait and take the test again, but has any preg moms out there had any of these sympoms early in? and maybe has someone not tested positive after a few weeks of being late?? THANK YOU TO ANY ONE WHO REPLIES> I <3 U 4EVER :D
    So far the symptoms are that of pregnancy however, they are very early. The best thing to do would be to do a urine pregnancy test or even better, visit your OB-Gyne so she could help you out.

Dec 1, 2005, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dimples
    So far the symptoms are that of pregnancy however, they are very early. The best thing to do would be to do a urine pregnancy test or even better, visit your OB-Gyne so she could help you out.
    Hi
    Last mouth I had a misscagre.is that why they are a bit late.I get my mouthly on the 29 and now the 2 I don't kown. :confused:
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Dec 1, 2005, 03:14 PM
    It is still too early to say. It has only been 3 days late. Some do get their peroids late due to stress or diet. And also, if you did have a miscarriage last month, there is also a possibility of your menstruation to be irregular for some time. It would help if you do consult your doctor.

Dec 1, 2005, 03:25 PM
    Is that why I been getting this back pain. Will still be pg or not. Thank you so kindly
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 1, 2005, 04:14 PM
    Hi dear, it's been since October now, have you any news for us? Hope everything is OK. Please keep us posted.
    Aztek3585 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2005, 11:19 AM
    Hey guys. I really appreciate the help that you gave me. Unfortunately then I was not pregnant. I know that I kind of jumped the gun and stuff but now, I am more relaxed about it and I'm like, it will be my chance one day. So I am just taking things easy right now and when it happens, it happens. It would be nice if it was soon but I'm not going to stress myself out. I will let you in on a little secret though, I am not due for my period until the 9th of dec, which means I would have ovulated between nov. 19-24 so I'm hoping. Well for the past 3 or 4 days my breasts have been really hurting me. I have never felt sensitivity in them like this before. I haven't been doing any outrageous activities that would make them be this way. I'm just hoping that maybe it will be a christmas surprise. I will definitely get on here and update more often. And I really really appreciate all the comments on here. I hope everyone has a great holiday and I'll let you know!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 2, 2005, 03:57 PM
    Hey guys. I really appreciate the help that u gave me. unfortunatly then I was not preg. I know that I kinda jumped the gun and stuff but now, I am more relaxed about it and i'm like, it will be my chance one day. so i am just taking things easy right now and when it happens, it happens. It would be nice if it was soon but im not gonna stress myself out. I will let u in on a little secret though, I am not due for my period until the 9th of dec, which means i would have ovulated between nov. 19-24 so im hoping. Well for the past 3 or 4 days my breasts have been really hurting me. i have never felt sensitivity in them like this before. I havent been doing any outrageous activities that would make them be this way. i'm just hoping that maybe it will be a christmas surprise. i will definatly get on here and update more often. and i really really appreciate all the comments on here. i hope everyone has a great holiday and i'll let u know!!
    You too have a happy holiday season and I hope your dream will come true for you. Please keep us posted and also see your doctor.

P.S. We all do this on our free time and really appreciate feedback if our answers/advice helped or not, please click the Rate This Post link located on the blue date line above our names on the right side, next to the number of the post, click on Approve or Disapprove, and give a comment. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 44 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: please somebody tell me if this sounds like I am pregnant. I started with a thick whitey discharge that didn't smeel or itch Veins especially in my breasts started to show more Breasts look like they have grown slightly Feel fluey, stuffy nose all the time but...

Could I be pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I conceived sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting...

Can I be Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I have 2 questions... I have taken a home pregnancy test and have come up negative. I am approximately 2 weeks late for my menstrual cycle. Could I be pregnant and they tests just not detecting the pregnancy hormone? Also, if I am not pregnant and I have just missed this month's period, can I still...

Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 and on feb 24 I had a reg period but in mar I came on early da 22 and it was barely any bleeding and it was light pink I used a panty liner the whole time now April I didn't come on until the 21st the same thing extra light and only for two days.I took 4 hpt's and all said negative do...

View more questions Search