Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SeanBoyle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 03:47 PM
    New GE Refrigerator
    Hi I bought a new fridge in the USA and shipped it to Ireland , hooked it up to 110 volt socket , it's a lcd model , the fridge freeze is not activating , the compressor dose not seem to be kicking in ? Any advise on where to start looking?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Have you checked to verify you have voltage at the outlet? If so check to see that you have voltage at the inside of the unit. i.e. dose the light come on when you open the door? Short of this I would not do any tampering and would call for warranty service. I don't know how that works buying one in US and having shipped to Ireland, but I would investigate. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gibson refrigerator [ 3 Answers ]

I have a gibson double refridge with the ice maker and water dispenser niether one of them is getting water to them. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix the problem Thanks in advance:confused: :confused:

Refrigerator runs it smells [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed the past couple of days that when my refidgerator is running it smells like thawed out chicken. All the food in it is cold and the freezer is freezing. Any thoughts?

Water pooling in refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

Water is pooling in the regular section of my fridge. Air flow is clear.

Refrigerator leaking [ 4 Answers ]

My refrigerator is leaking. Seems like it starts at the freezer and water slowly floods each shelf. Do I need a new refriderator?

Connecting water to refrigerator [ 2 Answers ]

I have copper ice maker kit to connect. My coldwater suply goes from galvonized pipe to the flexable silver tubing, Can I connect the self piercing compression fitting onto the flexable silver tubing?

View more questions Search