Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csmvanguard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2005, 07:40 PM
    Finding out Agent
    How can I find out who a homeowners insurance agent is ? My daughter was injured on the property when their car backed into her. Reports were done and it has grown ugly. But no where is their Agent mentioned. They of course refuse to tell us.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2005, 04:12 AM
    Generally speaking, the insurance carrier is not a part of the public records of the property.

Your insurance company will probably pursue it for you... or at least help you. Have you brought this to their attention?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 1, 2006, 08:38 PM
    You can always sue the homeowner,whether they have insurance or not.:cool:
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2006, 08:56 PM
    Definitely, it is a matter properly dealt with by professional people.
    Stop wasting time and get your legal people to start acting.

Rolcam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hijacker.Agent.a [ 8 Answers ]

I did a scan with Ewido and it found Hijacker.Agent.a which it quarantined. On doing another scan it again appeared so this time I deleted it but next time I scanned it was back. What is this and how can I get rid of it. Thanks.

Buyers agent misrepresentation [ 3 Answers ]

I have been in the process of purchasing a home through a buyers agent. The process has been long and we have passed the contracted settlement date. The sellers agent made me aware that another offer was now on the table but the sellers would still like to go through us as long as we had all our...

Insurance Agent [ 1 Answers ]

How much would a insurance agent make a year working through a firm like state farm or allstate in a small town of about 20000 people.

Trojan/agent-bn [ 1 Answers ]

hi have run x-soft on my PC and keep coming up with trojan /agent-bn its in the registry software/microsoft/windows/current version/internet settings /zonemap/domains/search softnet.com could someone please tell me what it is and how to get rid of it goldie

View more questions Search