Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donleblanc10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Canadian Comedian's Name
    I'm looking for the name of a Comedian I saw on (I think) Comedy Now! A few years ago. A chubby white male (mid 30's I think). Some of his jokes were about sex in the shower and grabbing the shower rod, the flashing engine light on a car and how he grabs oil as his choice of repairs and something about jumping of building or bridges and how that is illegal in some places. Hope all that makes sense. What's his name?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2007, 07:09 PM
    I think that's Doug and Bob... in the shower.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canadian Fugitive [ 2 Answers ]

I know of someone who fled Canada to avoid going to prison for defrauding the federal government in Manitoba. This was over twenty years ago but I'm told there is no statute of limitations for a crime of this nature. My question is: how would I go about getting a record of the charges (I am in...

Canadian with J1 Visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Canadian, and I possess a J1 Visa which indicates that I am a trainee. I am doing my internship for a private company in USA for four months. I have the following tax questions. Please help. I am very confused by US's complex tax system. 1. What form do I file the tax with? (I...

View more questions Search