Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artigsoni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 12:58 PM
    About suggestion
    I have 2 and half years old daughter , she is very playful, she is never listening me.
    When I tell her its not good don't do it . She is very happy to do this.help me
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 26, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Girlfriend it's the age why do you think they call them terrable 2's... things will get better you just have to keep instructing her that she is doing wrong, the one thing you have to learn about kids is that they are like clay you can mold them anyway you want, for the good or the bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reincarnation suggestion [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all! Firstly, I hope this is in the right spot and secondly, I have had a thought and I was just wondering what people think about it. OK so, you know how people who have had near death experiences and most of them always say that they saw a dark tunnel with a bright light at the end? well...

ID suggestion [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone suggest me a good ID which has my name rehan in it?

Need your suggestion [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Recently I got my H1 stamped. I am currently working with a reputed IT company in India. My new US company has asked me to give resignation notice (4 weeks) to my present company at the earliest. Once I have put down my papers, while I am in India they will arrange some US client interviews...

View more questions Search