Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tommyeric Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2005, 12:04 PM
    Emails opening automatically
    :confused: When I open my email account (hotmail and Yahoo) the emails open automatically. I have tried all ways to prevent this but nothing seems to stop them opening, any suggestions, I am running XP Pro.
    qwertyman Posts: 109, Reputation: 15

Jan 10, 2006, 09:03 PM
    Which email does it open? Is it one of the last ones received?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IP's not obtained automatically [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, We have a Dell PC server here in our office with Windows Server 2003. Everything was working fine until about aweek ago, it started to go wrong. There are about 30 computers/users hooked on this network. I had to get the IP addresses based on machine names, and assign it manually in each...

Automatically logging on [ 1 Answers ]

How can I program my W2000 to dialup automatically when I turn on my computer

The system reboot automatically [ 1 Answers ]

The system reboot automatically when it runs in the window envirnoment, it has no problem when it runs in DOS mode. Therefore, I formatted the drive, and try to install win 2000 all over again on the system, the system has no problem when it runs in DOS mode, but when the system runs the welcome...

The system reboot automatically [ 1 Answers ]

The system reboot automatically when it runs in the window envirnoment, it has no problem when it runs in DOS mode. Therefore, I formatted the drive, and try to install win 2000 all over again on the system, the system has no problem when it runs in DOS mode, but when the system runs the welcome...

Automatically Maximize Web Pages [ 1 Answers ]

Hi-- I'm using 98SE--when I open a web page, it doesn't come up maxamized--have to go to box at top for each page--thanks--

View more questions Search