Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Value of Perrier bottles
    Does anyone know if and un-opened bottle of Perrier water from the 1940's would be worth anything?

Also wondering if it would actually still be carbonated. We aren't going to open it, it's a nice conversation piece, were just wondering if it has any value.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Sure, it's worth something. But, probably not as much as we would hope! I have found some in searches that are already opened. Their value is under $10.00. There may be some exception out there, but I haven't found it yet. Is it unusual in any way, like in the shape, or the color being anything other than green?

The fact that your bottle is unopened and presumably still has a label on it(?) would make it have somewhat of a higher value. But, it is a Perrier water bottle. There have been a godzillion of them made, so that is probably why there value is not so high.

Below are a couple of links for examples:

Perrier, Bottles items on eBay.com

NICE VINTAGE GREEN GLASS PERRIER WATER BOTTLE ON BOTTOM - (eBay item 110128088033 end time Oct-13-07 16:53:54 PDT)

I'm not really sure about the carbonation part.

I am wondering how you know the bottle dates from the 1940's, please?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 01:01 PM
    There are several mentions of copyright 1938 so we assume its from a few years later and doing a Google search we found the label matches those from the 40's (to answer yes it does still have the label).

I don't know, I just thought it was interesting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of 7up and Dr. Pepper bottles - Unopened and Full [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have an older 7up bottle as well an older Dr. Pepper bottle. Both ore unopened and full. As you can see in the pictures, the bottles are not in the best condition. Just wanted to get an idea as to what these are worth and if anyone had a recommended place to sell them (other than...

7-up bottles. [ 7 Answers ]

If you ever run across a 7-up bottle with the name Downey on the back where it shows the Bottler, I'll pay $20 plus shipping for it. Thanks!

Green 7UP Bottles [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, new here... and looking for a 7UP bottle from Gloucester City, New Jersey. If any of you run across one, please let me know. Thanks a million!:D

Breast Cancer and Water Bottles [ 4 Answers ]

Does leaving bottled water in your car give breast cancer?

View more questions Search