Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funn_ali Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 09:06 AM
    How to get tall?
    Hii.I don't know... I'm 15 and still my height is about 5 foot 5 inches... I need to know how can I get my body to grow... evrybody thinks that I'm 12 but I'm not... it makes me embaressed... help me... how do I get tall...
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 26, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Hunny your still young I bet you will have a growth spirt soon. Just relax. If you are that concerened then have your mom or dad call your doctor. But 5'5 for your age is not a bad thing.
    gallivant_fellow Posts: 157, Reputation: 31

Oct 6, 2007, 01:25 PM
    5'5 is perfectly fine for your age. You haven't even begun to grow yet. If it makes you feel any better I was 5'5 in Jr. High, but now I'm going on 6'4 (I'm in college now). If you eat enough good food and get plenty of sleep, that helps too. Don't worry about it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 6, 2007, 01:30 PM
    How tall is/was your father? How tall are/were your two grandfathers?
    RustyFairmount Posts: 165, Reputation: 40

Oct 7, 2007, 09:00 PM
    At 15, I was the shortest guy in my class. I graduated at 17, standing 6'3.

Rather than worrying about your height, concentrate on eating smart, exercising, and staying fit. Believe me, that'll be much more important than your height as you age.
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Oct 7, 2007, 09:44 PM
    Yep... 5'5 is not bad for a 15 yr old. Besides don't let people make you feel negative of yourself
    LankyMae Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 09:56 PM
    How tall are your parents. You may not have the choice to be tall. I had no choices, I was slamed with 6 feet 4 inches of tall. If I could give some out, I'd share.
    Mrcuddlesworth Posts: 96, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2008, 03:20 AM
    Dude trust me its more of a hassle to be tall I'm 13 and 6'2 and I kind of hate it
    xxsamxx110 Posts: 104, Reputation: 0

Sep 3, 2008, 11:20 AM
    Lol think yourself lucky. I'm 20 and only 5ft.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2008, 01:15 PM

Err. I'm 18 I'm 5' 1/2'' and I'm not getting any taller obviously. People think that I'm about 13 too. I've been told I look like a miniature 18 year old- my appearance is 18, but as far as height and weight goes, I'm extremely small. It was always only annoying when someone thought I was much younger- now it's annoying because I can't do stuff at my job that other people can because of my height. I feel better when I work out though, I'm strong for my size, which makes me feel better =)
    Jonny_br Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Sep 28, 2008, 07:35 PM

Your not small... people is strangely tall!!

Honestly, I won't make a big deal your just 15...
    I had a friend with 5ft with your age, now he's about 6ft... its pretty normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will I be tall? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 15 1/2 years old and I'm 5'11. My dad is 6' and my mom is 5'7" and my bother is 6'2". I play basketball, so I want to be pretty tall, around 6'4" or 6'5"... does anyone think I might get that tall?. my doctor said I'll be tall, but he didn't say really how tall.

Tall and skinny [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1.5 yr old fixed male black lab. He is only about 50lbs and his ribs show. I can't get him to gain weight. Hes been dewormed and to the vet for his checkups. My vet has not given me any answers to my question WHY can't MY LAB GAIN WEIGHT?! I was wondering if anyone out there has any feed...

Taskbar too tall. [ 2 Answers ]

My Taskbar Has Become 3 Bars Tall. It Still Shows Start, But Also Icons From My Desktop. How Can I Shrink It Down To Normal Again? Thank You, Payson

Tall and short? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 15... Im like 5'8-5'9... yet my boyfriends is like 5'6... he's older then me... by like two years... does that look funny to you? I mean, I wouldn't break up with him... just because I'm tall and he is short.. Its just weird. I've never gone out with a guy shorter then me. Does anybody think it...

Being tall [ 1 Answers ]

OK look I'm 15 right now and I'm 5'9. My father is 6'1 and my mother is 5'6. My one like weird goal in life is to be at least 6 foot something. I turned 5'9 like a year ago and all my friends are getting way taller than me. There parents aren't even as tall as mine. Ok look this is a weird...

View more questions Search