Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mheath Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Football photos
    I am using a Nikon D70S and am having trouble stopping the action on the football field at night. The photos are too dark. I am using a telephoto lense with an aux flash.
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Nov 5, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Increase the ISO (or film speed). You'll be able to get pictures that are clear as far as action goes, but the pictures will look grainy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex still keeps our sexy photos, what to do? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi guys, Me and my boyfriend broke up about 6 months ago after 3 years dating. My problem is: he still keeps our sexy photos (when we were together, we took some kind of naughty ones). Now I have no contact with him since I don't want to. But I'm afraid that odds MIGHT happen someday even though...

Selling Photos [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can go about selling some of my photos? I have some really great ones of flowers that I would love to be able to make some money off! Any suggestions? Also, I am figuring that I need to copyright them. I checked out the sites that were suggested for copyrighting and I am...

Resizing photos. [ 3 Answers ]

I want to place some photos on eBay, but I can't as the photos are too big. How can I reduce their size? Must I buy an expensive program like Photoshop? Also, I have an install CD but my iMac (OSX 10.1.2) tells me I can't install it because it does not appear to be compressed or encoded. What...

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

View more questions Search