Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tttmmm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 11:10 PM
    How can I manage this
    I'm ganna straight forword.. I love my wife so much and I'm crazy about her although I had so many relationships before I met my wife but still she is so special as she is now.. and accourding to she keeps saying that she loves me too very mush.. but with a way I cannt see her love comparing with what she tells me about it..

She is in U.S.A and I live in another country , but she is barely text me a day.. or call me.. unless I ask her to call me or to start txting me..

I did so many crazy things to her.. I spent 5000 dollars in Valentine's day, but still I'm not getting what I'm looking for..

Do you think that I'm asking for more.. or what?
    Nyorovita Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Sep 26, 2007, 03:28 AM
    You have to define what you mean by being loved. You are distant apart and probably communication might be a problem with her. Maybe you need to initiate frequent communication yourself. How much you spend on her might not matter as this might not determine how much you love her. I think play your part in as far as communication is concerned and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to better manage my sales team [ 3 Answers ]

I am the sales manager for a furniture company in NC I would like advice on one: How to improve sales and two: How can I bettermanage sales team activitiy

Does the shareholder have right to disturb the director to manage the company? [ 3 Answers ]

Does the shareholder have right to disturb the director to manage the company? Can the Shareholder disemploy the director simply?

How would you manage? [ 9 Answers ]

I am dating a guy who loves women & is very flirtatious. We have been together for a few months & he says he will try to improve because he does really like me, but it will take time. I am a pretty jeolious person & am quite insecure so I don't react well when I see him touching & flirting with...

View more questions Search