Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flashman2 Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Hip area pain
    I have recently developed pain in the hip area and can't decide if it's bone, tendons or something else causing the problem. Has anyone got any advise on what to do ?
    Flasman2
    dogo2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 02:24 PM
    I have a burning pain in the region of my left hip which comes and goes depending on the amount of work I am doing I am a plumbing and heating engineer I can ease the pain temporalily with movelat I also take arthratec tablets I'm 65yrs old

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hip Pain [ 3 Answers ]

I have been experiencing mild internal pain on right side around hip. My family Doc has done blood and other prelim tests including ultrasound and found nothing alarming. After 2 months it seems it is showing up again with constant pain increasing while coughing, changing position etc. Want to...

Hip Pain [ 9 Answers ]

:mad: I have hip pain and walk with a cane.My MD tells me I will need a operation. He told me to lose 50 pounds and have the operation next year. My problem is the pain medication no longer works.He tells me if he gives me anything stronger I would be addicted to drugs. I hope I can find can a...

Hip pain [ 6 Answers ]

The past 2 nights, I have woken up with major hip pain in my left hip (the side I sleep on). It feels almost like it's out of it's joint or something. Is this normal? Oh, I'm 8 months along, and my baby has recently dropped, if that helps at all. I see my doctor on Monday, but when ever I tell him...

Pain in Right Hip [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I am new to this site and I am looking for help. I am currently experiencing pain in my right, and pins and needles. I am also experiencing sensations in my arms and legs. Thank you for any help provided. Kind regards Kim

View more questions Search