Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Sep 25, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Origin Of Lasik Surgery?
    Where was Lasik surgery invented/developed?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2007, 06:10 PM
    You can easily find the answer if you Google "origins of lasik surgery":
    LASIK - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    History and Development of Lasik and Laser Eye Surgery
    LASIK vision correction history, development of laser eye surgery techniques
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 08:50 PM
    I don't have the answer to that... but I would agree with Google... Google knows everything :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Phrase Origin [ 5 Answers ]

I have been unable to find the origin of the phrase "close enough for government work." While it is now derogatory and suggestive of sloppy work, I was under the impression it originated with a meaning just the opposite due to stringent specifications for government construction contracts. ...

Hinduism origin [ 2 Answers ]

What are the countries of origin in Hinduism?

Deteriorating lasik [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had lasik surgery in the year 2000 and I learned that it starts deteriorating after 10 years.now is 2007 and I'm noticing the difference to the point that I'm starting to have headaches.my question is since 2000 there most have been more improvements in this procedures is there now a...

What is the origin of this misfire? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello , Do anyone has an idea? I replaced joint cylinder head on my D15Z7 honda civic VTi recently. Since then there is some intermitent misfires at low revolutions( < 2000 rev/s). Mechanic told me may be spark wire cable or distributor cap, spark plugs. I replaced them all. Problem...

Last name origin [ 1 Answers ]

Does somebody know where the last name PINSEAU comes from please I need help because my dad told me his great great grandmothers fathers last name was PINSEAU so I decided to search for the origin because it is not a common last name so I was searching for the origin but I did not have one it...

View more questions Search