Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedHelp45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 03:17 PM
    Medieval Time
    What factors lead to european exploration?
    Who was the first person to reach the southern tip of africa?
    For what country was he exploring?
    Who was the first person to reach Calicut?
    Who sponsored Columbus's voyage?
    Why did Columbus want to sail across the Atlantic?
    What was the line of demarcation?
    How did columbus influence the treaty of tordesillas?
    Vasco Nunez de Balboa was the first European to see this body of water?
    Explain the achievement of Ferdinand Magellan?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 25, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Please refer to This Announcement

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

Will husband just get time served or added time to probation [ 11 Answers ]

My husband's not being extradicted on probation violation. But will they add more time to his probation, or get time served or more jail time for new misdemeanor charges of canabis and pharapharnalia? So lost any info or some similar experience would be helpful thanks can't sleep until I know until...

12.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Smokes fom Time to Time [ 9 Answers ]

This engine apprears to start and run fine. However, from time to time it will smoke like a freight train then clear up and be find. This may occur several times in a two hour period. Any sujections on what may be the cause? Thanks for your Help!

Medieval Accounting [ 2 Answers ]

In the late 1400s, a wealthy land owner named Caster was trying to d ecide which of his twin sons, Rogan or Argon. To designate as the first heir to the family fort une. He decided to set up each son with a small far m consisting of 300 sheep and 20 acres of land. Ea ch twin would be allowed to...

View more questions Search