Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jweav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Could this be implementation bleeding?
    Hello, I am new, and this is my first question. My husband and I have decided to try and conceive and I am hoping that I am pregnant. My next period is supposed to begin on either 9/29 or 9/30 and I have around a 31 day cycle. For the last week (since 9/20) I have had a very light pink discharge. At first, I was just wondering if my period was coming early, but it stayed very, very light and was not like blood. I could only see it on the toilet paper if I went to the bathroom. It would then vary from light pink to a pinkish brown. Sometimes it would be there, and sometimes there was nothing. I kept waiting on my period to start but it just stayed the same for 5 days. I looked up these symptoms on the internet and I had read that it could be implementation bleeding, but I could not find a direct definition of implementation bleeding. Today, when I went to the bathroom, there was a little more, but not at all like a period, and it was a darkish red-brown discharge. This made me really wonder what is going on. Can anyone help me with this?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Hun, I think you mean implantation bleeding.

Here is a good explanation of implantation bleeding.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...ert-53865.html
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Implantation bleeding is VERY rare.. an egg is microscopic.

It is most likely spotting due to your upcoming period.

If you get to the 29th or 30th and the spotting hasn't increased in amount, you could take a HPT to ease your mind.

Here is a good site, since you seem to be in good awareness of your period, to help you better determine when you should ovulate and be most fertile in hopes of concieving :)
    American Pregnancy Association : Getting Pregnant: Ovulation Calendar
    trsamc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jweav
    Hello, I am new, and this is my first question. My husband and I have decided to try and conceive and I am hoping that I am pregnant. My next period is supposed to begin on either 9/29 or 9/30 and I have around a 31 day cycle. For the last week (since 9/20) I have had a very light pink discharge. At first, I was just wondering if my period was coming early, but it stayed very, very light and was not like blood. I could only see it on the toilet paper if I went to the bathroom. It would then vary from light pink to a pinkish brown. Sometimes it would be there, and sometimes there was nothing. I kept waiting on my period to start but it just stayed the same for 5 days. I looked up these symptoms on the internet and I had read that it could be implementation bleeding, but I could not find a direct definition of implementation bleeding. Today, when I went to the bathroom, there was a little more, but not at all like a period, and it was a darkish red-brown discharge. This made me really wonder what is going on. Can anyone help me with this?
    Hi "jweav". I smiled reading your email, it is exactly what I am going through. Please do let me know are you pregnant. Hope you are. All the best!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Butter Worth filter implementation in C++ [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Guys, I'm in need of implementing butter worth filter in C++. Problem is I don't know about the butter worth filter internals. I have a code in MathLab which used to filter some ECG signals( Echo Cardio Gram) this will be used further to process. I need to port this code portion to...

Why am I bleeding? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I made love for the first time a couple of days ago and although it wasn't my first time it hurt REALLY REALLY BAD... what I need help with is the fact that after the event it hurt me to pee and I also started bleeding... and its only a msll amount but is constant... I'm scared...

Implementation Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I Am 24 Years Of Age And Desperate To Get Pregnant I Had A Period On The 3rd Of Dec It Lasted 3 Days My Periods Are Very Regular Never Missed A Period Or Ever Had A Late Period. Today On The 25th Of December I Think I Have Had Impementation Bleading Is It To Early For Me To Get Pregnant My...

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my dog was spayed today and now she is bleeding from the cut. Is that normal??

What Is The Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get P for 6 months now my last cycle started on 17/04/05 o was on 30/04/05 we had intercourse around that day and that day next cycle was due 15/05/05 on 09/05/05 I was discharging a light red muck like mucus this occurred for 6 days on and off nothing big...

View more questions Search