Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smith21000 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Sep 25, 2007, 08:54 AM
    Logitech and Office 07
    I recently upgraded to Microsoft office 07 and I no longer have horizontal scrolling capabilities (not vertical, that works fine). I'm using the "Cordless rechargeable Desktop Black" Model by Logitech, it's a combo;keyboard and mouse. If anyone has any thoughts on how to correct this issue it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 25, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Have you checked Logitech's site for updated drivers?
    Smith21000 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Sep 25, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Yes I checked for drivers however they said I'm up to date.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 25, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Then its probably an incompatibility. Does it work with other programs besides Office? Have you contracted Logitech tech support?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Office 2003 vs office 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

OK, so my new tablet laptop has a 3-month free trial for MS Office 2003... my ? Is, if I create a bunch of documents in Office 2003, will I still be able to work/edit them in Office 2000 once the 3-month trial of Office 2003 is over?

Problems with office 10 and office 11 [ 9 Answers ]

OK I had office 2002 installed. The os is 2k. When in outlook using word as email editor. Word will encounter a problem. Ask to send a report shutdown then try to reclaim what you were working on. I have deleted the users profile and recreated it. I upgraded finally to office 2003. Still the same...

Games does not recognize additional buttons of Logitech MX500 after Windows reinstall [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have a Logitech MX500 that I use from about 2 years. It always worked good and I always used its additional buttons in games. The problem started when I had to format C: and reinstall Windows. Now games like Half-Life 2 or SeriousSam 2 does not recognize my additional buttons any...

Xp Office [ 5 Answers ]

I have an Me Operating system and I`m trying to install the Microsoft Xp Office. It is installed successfully but as I reboot the installation is lost.When I click on the shortcut for either Word,exel or Powerpoint ,I always get the massage `This action only valid for products that are currently...

View more questions Search