Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 25, 2007, 01:33 AM
    Live TV on VAIO Laptop (via Media Center)
    Hello all!

So, I bought myself a new laptop on the weekend, this one to be precise! :D

I'm wanting to plug my digital freeview box into it and watch TV through Media Center, but I can't get it to work! Boooo!

I plugged the co-ax from the wall socket straight to my laptop TV card just to check it, and I can get terrestrial fine!

Unfortunately, my digibox only has an RF Loop socket and a scart out on the back of it.

Looking at the spec of my laptop, which would be the best cable to buy to go from the scart to my lovely lappy!

Loads of thanks in advance!

J
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 25, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Anyone? Help me! I want the TV goodness! I want HD Judge Judy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Media State. :media disconnected [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. My computer won't connect to the internet it says that a newtwork cable is unplugged although the internet works perfectly well. I tried cmd config /renew and it says the same thing. Does anyone know why my computer won't connect to the internet?

Sony vaio laptop keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

The lap top is 3 years old and the keyboard does not work. In "WORD" the letter "V" continuously runs on and on. The computer tries to open files beginning with the letter "V" like, Vaio Recovery, and any program beginning with the letter "V". You can still use the mouse pad only. My question,...

Wife works and live in nj, I live and work in ny [ 1 Answers ]

Due to my job in nyc, I have to maintain a residence nyc. I rent not own a house in nyc. My wife lives in a house with our kids in nj and also works there. How do we file for taxes.:confused:

Media State... Media Disconnected [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have two different internet connections. One, my roommates and I pay for to run torrents, online games, etc. The other is my complex's internet connection which sucks at anything but is used when roommates are sleeping and they are using torrents. My roommate tends to download...

View more questions Search