Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2007, 02:49 AM
    You are more than welcome, Erica! Thank you for being in my balcony, also! :)
    erlobenauer Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Nov 15, 2007, 03:03 AM
    That's what were all here for right?

Thank you again for sharing your story, as I posted in the other one, it really helps me to realize people can change.
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2007, 03:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by erlobenauer

Thank you again for sharing your story, as I posted in the other one, it really helps me to realize people can change.
    Originally Posted by erlobenauer

Your absolutely correct!

I haven't yet seen what you have posted in response to my story. But, please realize that when you were logged offline for a little bit, that I tweaked it just ever so slightly. And, as you know, for me right now it is very early in the morning and I have as of yet to get to bed! So, I actually might think even a little differently about my story after having a good nights sleep. But, ah well, that's probably the perfectionist side that is coming out in me!

Yes, people can change. Sometimes it may take some time for the permanent changes to take place. Important word being "can." It's about choices. I really do think that there is hope in your relationship. It's just that sometimes you have to give some "tough love" in order to get things to change for the better.

Nov 15, 2007, 03:19 AM
    Thank you so much. - Obviously he wants to change because when his 1st Sgt asked if he wanted to work it out or send me home, he told them he wanted to work it out and then they asked what his next step is then, he told them he wanted help. So I guess I should give him that much. I will re-read over your story again!
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2007, 03:44 AM
    Good night and good morning to you, Erica! :)

Nov 15, 2007, 05:08 AM
    Thank you, Goodnight to you as well.
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2007, 10:27 PM
    Hi, Jan!

Are you there?

Craig
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2007, 11:10 PM
    Yep, I am here Craig!

You may be gone by now. :( Hope not. I posted a story on one of FB's threads. Just finished it.
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2007, 11:12 PM
    I am going to step away from the computer for about five minutes but I will check back. If you haven't gotten back to me, I will just bid you a great night/morning!
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2007, 11:25 PM
    Sure have missed everyone tonight! Take care! Catch you later! :)

Good Night and Sweet Dreams!
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2007, 11:54 PM
    Didi, are you still online?
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2007, 01:10 AM
    Hiya, everyone. Finally caught up (again)! Sean, where are those photos you promised us?! Heh-heh! I hope your meds aren't causing any side affects and you find that they help. Usually they work quite well.

Firm, I liked your photos of your most recent escapades! :D I hope you are able to make and sell lots of them where you live! You are right, the internet is getting more and more difficult to earn your keep, isn't it?

I may not be on a lot as I am not feeling well and have some family issues that are taking a bit of a beating on me emotionally on top of all the birthdays, etc.

Oh, here are the instructions for the milk weed pod angels:

Use a pine cone for the body, milk weed pods (divided into halves) for wings, a golf tee for the trumpet, either an acorn or small wooden ball for the head. I have attached 2 pictures from the web... they are NOT my sisters or mine, but will give you a couple of ideas. One uses a salt shaker filled with different sized pearls inside as a body... very nice touch.

Hugs, Didi
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2007, 01:17 AM
    Sorry, apparently I had a server glitch and the photos didn't upload. Darned dial up!
    Attached Images

Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 01:23 AM
    Hi, Didi! How are you? I'm just getting back from a gig. Thanks for the instructions about the Milkweed pods.

Nice photos! :) Those don't look like half of the pods. Or, am I mistaken? Maybe you are cutting off the half that is the part of the opening for the pod?

Things have been seeming to be slow for me moving around on this site right now, also.
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2007, 01:38 AM
    No, the pods are broken in half along the 'seams', lengthwise and emptied out. What you are seeing is the inside of the pods.

I am just doing 'okay'. How are you? I hope you are doing okay. I know you have been going through a bit of a rough time yourself. If you need to 'talk' you know how to reach me via email.

I have to get to bed now or I won't make it through tomorrow the way that I am feeling. Take care... I have missed you. Hope your gig went okay.

Hugs, Didi
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 01:43 AM
    Thanks for the response!

I too, am just doing okay. The gig was fine, except that I had to play an electronic keyboard that had an organ touch! Makes it much harder for me to play the particular styles of music that we do.

I understand about your having to go to bed. I wish you sweet and pleasant dreams, Christine! :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by grammadidi
    Sorry, apparently I had a server glitch and the photos didn't upload. Darned dial up!
    Didi, these look like such fun little angels! The more I look at them, the more I believe what I was calling milkweed pods, were not! I must find them and see what mine are. They had curly ques on the ends but they opened like these.

Do you gather cattails and use in arrangements?

What other natural items do you use in your art? I really love it when I can use something that is just given to us in creation. I am fascinated with shells, pine cones, smooth river rocks, sage, etc. I don't do as much with it as I use to except the dipper gourds and birdhouse gourds and eggs but always on the look out for interesting surfaces on which to paint. Have you ever painted flowers on flat rocks for your flower bed? I saw them at a show in OKC. I plan on doing some soon. That may be the only way I have flowers in my front flower bed that last! LOL
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 11:44 PM
    Hi, Jan! :)

Will you be on long?
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2007, 11:48 PM
    Hey there! For a bit... you know... 1:30 is best, after that, don't recall much and get a bit silly.
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 11:51 PM
    There are a couple of people that I'm working on right now to invite to this thread. If they do want to come over here tonight, it would be good to greet them and maybe discuss some of what they do in art in whatever way and might want to post as far as images.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need the name of the artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song and/or the name of the song with the lyrics "tell me if you want me to"

Name of artist [ 1 Answers ]

its goes something like: it was me and you i thought we could nananana. something like that. HELP!:confused:

Where can an artist go... [ 1 Answers ]

Where can an artist go to interact with other musicians online? My girlfriend is an amazing singer/songwriter who also plays acoustic guitar but doesn't really know where she can find band members, etc. I was hoping that someone on here may know. She's got an amazing voice and can really put some...

Name the artist [ 2 Answers ]

I have just downloaded,f**k it(dont want you back) by eamon. I want to know the full name of his ex misses and the songs title she produced in reply to the above.

Need artist name [ 4 Answers ]

The song's name is Angel Its kind of a remake of madonna's It's a dance/electronica version

View more questions Search