Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erlobenauer Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Nov 7, 2007, 11:42 PM
    Yes I got the PM - I didn't reply because things have just been crazy here. My kiddos are young 3 and 1 1/2

Nov 7, 2007, 11:48 PM
    And by the way, you didn't discourage me at all... I've just been far from - inspired we'll say!
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2007, 11:49 PM
    Oh, that's fine. I know it is busy with little ones. I won't keep you here. Keep creating! Guess I will go to bed. Since my wreck, I have not felt so great but I will again. It was really nice touching base with you. Both little girls? I have a girl and a boy!

Nov 7, 2007, 11:52 PM
    Got to make breakfast :) bb in a little while
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2007, 11:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by erlobenauer
    and by the way, you didn't discourage me at all...I've just been far from - inspired we'll say!
    Oh good. :) Thank you for sharing that. When I say any comments, it is coming from experience I have had to deal with or learn as I went so to speak. And for the most part, have to relearn them with each drawing. LOL I am suppose to be starting a new one but like you, haven't been inspired! LOL Actually, I will have to start it next week, inspired or not. I have to have it finished, scanned and prints made before Christmas so the gal will have time to have her drawing matted and framed to give for Christmas gift.

If there is any thing you need, just to vent about things, always feel free to PM me. I am really good at answering back. I am a good listener or "reader" as the case may be! And always willing to help if I can, just by allowing others to vent.
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2007, 11:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by erlobenauer
    got to make breakfast :) bb in a little while
    Alrighty then! Have a good breakfast and a good day... is it Thursday there right now?

Have a good day Erica. Hugs those babies much and I know you do! They grow up way too fast! I am always telling my daughter that and she is seeing that to be way too true! LOL

Good night to all others on the thread also! Or good day as the case may be! :)

Guess it is bed for me in a bit!
    snowrider Posts: 13, Reputation: 5

Nov 8, 2007, 12:10 AM
    Comment on chek101's post
    Very talented! Amazing! :-)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2007, 12:44 AM
    Hi! :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2007, 01:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Hi! :)
    Hi there! I doubt you are still there but was on my way in from the den to go to bed, saw I had some e-mails so thought I would stop in and say hello.

Night All! :)
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2007, 01:17 AM
    Hello, Jan! I am here! :)
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2007, 01:37 AM
    Hey, LOOK! :eek: jrebel7's got her very own webpage on the Artist's thread! :D

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/ar...tml#post711621
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2007, 01:42 AM
    Just kidding, of course! :D

Awesome stuff you do, Jan! I don't know how you find the time to do what you do with your art! The variety of what you do with objects one might not think could be utilized for pieces of art is intense. And the forms, colors and contrasts on the mediums that you use are beautiful!

It would seem that your creativity knows no boundaries! :)
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2007, 03:11 AM
    I see you peeking at this thread, Erica! ;)
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2007, 03:12 AM
    Are you going to come in? :confused:
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2007, 03:58 AM
    Hi, Jan!

I am wondering how on earth you paint on the leaves! I am assuming that they are still fresh when you paint on them? What kind of brush do you use on them, if you use a brush? How do you keep them from curling up because they have gotten wet with whatever you are using for your paint? What do you use for the paint? Do you spray some kind of finish on them when you are done with the painting?

Enquiring minds need to know, you know! :)

Thanks!

Craig
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Nov 8, 2007, 04:09 AM
    Wow... amazing drawings, and those leaves are amazingly cool
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2007, 04:11 AM
    I was hoping that you would post Sean! I was just about to private message you. Please post something else here!

Nov 8, 2007, 04:26 AM
    Well, here's some of the drawings I did (the first one I'm not entirely happy with and I want to fix up some bits a little but hey I already took the photo so you guys can see it anyways)
    I like these ones because they far less depressing than my usual art :) I was actually in a good mood the other day when I walked out of the art room lolz after drawing the first one :)
    Attached Images

Uber Member

Nov 8, 2007, 04:32 AM
    Wow! Looks great, Sean! Very creative! :D You know that you are among friends, here! :) I love the red smoke!

I am curious as to why you chose red, white and blue for colors?

Nov 8, 2007, 04:56 AM
    They didn't sell yellow, purple, etc artline pens at the shop, only other colour was green, and no way I'm using that colour lolz

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need the name of the artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song and/or the name of the song with the lyrics "tell me if you want me to"

Name of artist [ 1 Answers ]

its goes something like: it was me and you i thought we could nananana. something like that. HELP!:confused:

Where can an artist go... [ 1 Answers ]

Where can an artist go to interact with other musicians online? My girlfriend is an amazing singer/songwriter who also plays acoustic guitar but doesn't really know where she can find band members, etc. I was hoping that someone on here may know. She's got an amazing voice and can really put some...

Name the artist [ 2 Answers ]

I have just downloaded,f**k it(dont want you back) by eamon. I want to know the full name of his ex misses and the songs title she produced in reply to the above.

Need artist name [ 4 Answers ]

The song's name is Angel Its kind of a remake of madonna's It's a dance/electronica version

View more questions Search