Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Sadly, it has come time to close this thread. The alloted limit of posts for a thread is 1,500, and we are there.

To all of you who have contributed in whatever way on this thread or have simply enjoyed viewing images and reading about the artists and their work, it has been a great run! Hopefully, another thread like this will be started in the near future. This doesn't have to be the end of the line here...

I think that one person who really deserves special recognition and accolades here is firmbeliever for starting this thread. Thank you, firmbeliever! Kudos to you for starting this thread and may many blessings come your way for you doing that! I know that it has been a blessing for me and also many others that this thread has been here!

I will have a surprise for all those interested. It will take me a number of days to complete. It will be a compliment to this thread and a sticky to go right along with it. This site gets excellent exposure when people do searches for things on the Internet. There is so much excellent and outstanding information on this thread, that it sure would be nice if it were easier for people to find things on it...

Later... :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2008, 03:26 PM
    THREAD CLOSED

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need the name of the artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song and/or the name of the song with the lyrics "tell me if you want me to"

Name of artist [ 1 Answers ]

its goes something like: it was me and you i thought we could nananana. something like that. HELP!:confused:

Where can an artist go... [ 1 Answers ]

Where can an artist go to interact with other musicians online? My girlfriend is an amazing singer/songwriter who also plays acoustic guitar but doesn't really know where she can find band members, etc. I was hoping that someone on here may know. She's got an amazing voice and can really put some...

Name the artist [ 2 Answers ]

I have just downloaded,f**k it(dont want you back) by eamon. I want to know the full name of his ex misses and the songs title she produced in reply to the above.

Need artist name [ 4 Answers ]

The song's name is Angel Its kind of a remake of madonna's It's a dance/electronica version

View more questions Search