Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 01:16 AM
    Hahaha! Craig, I can't think of a thing that you have written that deserves a beating! :) Hope you don't have too many scars! ;)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2007, 01:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by erlobenauer
    Oh man, after that post Jan made I'm definitely going to have to use my thinking cap :)
    And, I'm sure that you can, and you will, because you have a special gift of being able to see what is happening and sort things out and answer according to your experience and what you believe. The more support that a person receives, and also "tough love" as might fit a particular case, maybe not the one in question, in this particular case, the more that the person has to think about and potentially act positively and in a proactive fashion in his or her life. Beyond that, the choice is theirs...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2007, 01:34 AM
    Dear firmbeliever,

I have to go away for a little while. Mainly, because it's garbage pick-up day tomorrow, and I have to figure out how to fit my entire house into the garbage can! LoL!

Earlier today, I had said that I would be on some time later. I will be back in a short while to work on something with you that we had spoken about in another post. Okay? That is, if you are still available.

Craig
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Oct 24, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Hey everyone... :)
    erlobenauer Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Oct 24, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Hey BIWi-

Welcome to this thread. I hope you come to enjoy it as much as we all have. I admire just about everyone on this thread whom I talk with. Everyone is very talented and I'm SURE will be thrilled you decided to visit :)

Erica

Oct 24, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Thanks for the warm welcome ^.^... I don't have a lot of artwork but... I do write poetry... I could take some pictures of the paintings I do have... And if anyone would like to hear my poetry I'd love to share it. I don't got to worry about copy right I don't think cause all my poems I'm putting in a book and publishing soon.

Oct 24, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Fire away, we all love poetry, but not all can write poetry ( I'm actually just talking about myself, LOL ) Would love to see the paintings too.

Publishing a book?? That's fantastic, I hope it goes great for you :)

Oct 24, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Ya I've been working on two novels and I'm putting together a poetry book (I want to be an author). Well I just took some quick shots of my art but I don't know how to attach them.

Oct 24, 2007, 11:34 AM
    That's fantastic. Great ambitions, its truly inspiring!!

When you click " answer this question, you will see a little paperclip, just click on that, uplload and attach, and your set!!

Oct 24, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Okay here's a few pictures of my art most of these were done at school but I just ordered some really good paints and pastels through my teacher and he's getting me something I could use as canvas. I already have the paints so I'm pretty excited. Anyway here's the only real good painting I've done that I have with me. It's of a magnolia... I painted it last year (I've gotten better since then >.<) I also do charcoal, scratch art, and pastels. (can you attach more then one picture?)

Name:  Photo 8.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  65.7 KB

Oct 24, 2007, 11:46 AM
    THe painting is great! I'd love to see more. Make sure you post after you receive your other supplies and get one finished :D

And sorry, lol - I don't know if you post more than one or not, I'm not that familiar with it yet!!

Oct 24, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Lol thank you this is the one painting I'm most proud of. I have one other painting and it's of fields and a horse. I'm working on one in class right now. We got some boards and painted them with this white stuff (the name escapes me right now) and now we are painting renassance paintings on them. Our teacher wanted us to do the Mona Lisa but I didn't want to disgrace such a good painting >.<, I'm not good with real dark pictures. So I'm doing a replica of Small Cowper Madonna by Michelangelo. It's got brighter colors for me to work with and both the mother and child don't have ears... I can't draw ears let alone paint them >.<

Oct 24, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Lol - I have a hard time with ears myself, as with most of everything else! I bet the fields and horse is great too. How much longer until you finish with school?

Oct 24, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Sorry I couldn't stay and chat longer, I'm exhausted and need to get to bed. Thanks again for joining us, I hope you enjoy it!!

Erica
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 12:16 PM
    If the size is not too large you can attach more than one.The total size must fit the limits.

Hi BiWi!
    Welcome!

Oct 24, 2007, 12:16 PM
    lol it's okay and I'm a jr so I have a year and a half left now. Hey firmbeliever ^.^
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Hi Biwi,
    I loved your magnolia...

Would love to see some more and maybe some poems too.
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Oct 24, 2007, 12:26 PM
    [QUOTE=chek101]
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his nature into his pictures."
    - Henry Ward Beecher

We would love to see your art!

Hi Firm,

Well, I already posted some of my stuff to this site but I'll put it up here again, then go look for some new things. First four are paintings: 1) SAHARA - oils, 2) TRANSITION - acrylics , 3) "ZI" a painting done in oils of my daughter-in-law and my grandson - oils, 4) my HEROES painting doen in oils, 5) Beadwork, these are just a few of the dozen or so beaded portraits of the State stamps that are completed, I am doing all the states.
    Painting number one looks like the girl off of the cover of the National Geographic book that I have at my house. Very neat.
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Hey DiMO,
    Welcome!

And yes that Girl painting is from Nat Geo magazine cover, it is beautiful! That's Chek's work... she is very creative.
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Oct 24, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    Hey DiMO,
    Welcome!

And yes that Girl painting is from Nat Geo magazine cover, it is beautiful!!Thats Chek's work...she is very creative.
    Wow Cool, thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need the name of the artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song and/or the name of the song with the lyrics "tell me if you want me to"

Name of artist [ 1 Answers ]

its goes something like: it was me and you i thought we could nananana. something like that. HELP!:confused:

Where can an artist go... [ 1 Answers ]

Where can an artist go to interact with other musicians online? My girlfriend is an amazing singer/songwriter who also plays acoustic guitar but doesn't really know where she can find band members, etc. I was hoping that someone on here may know. She's got an amazing voice and can really put some...

Name the artist [ 2 Answers ]

I have just downloaded,f**k it(dont want you back) by eamon. I want to know the full name of his ex misses and the songs title she produced in reply to the above.

Need artist name [ 4 Answers ]

The song's name is Angel Its kind of a remake of madonna's It's a dance/electronica version

View more questions Search