Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    watersos Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Standing room only tickets
    Hi, I am going to gillette stadium to see the patriots and steelers game. We got standing room only tickets.. can anybody give me some tips on where to go to see the best or any other info on these kinds of tickets? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Football tickets [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I don't know if anyone can help me. Ive tried getting tickets to a football game but they sold out. I have found a website where people can sell their tickets but the tickets have that persons name on them. Will it be OK to buy the ticket even if its got someone else's name on it or will I be...

Driving tickets [ 3 Answers ]

I have not had a driving infraction for over 15 years- except in a different province. In the last two years I have been pulled over twice in another province. The first was for speeding (I was going with traffic flow but because my wife's car looks hopped up I was picked out and pulled over...

2 speeding tickets... need advice! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so now I have accomplished the dumbest mistake in my life time. I obviously did not learn from my first speeding ticket last week because last night I got another one. I have no clue how to go about getting my points reduced. Can anyone tell me if I should just plead not-guilty and talk to the...

Cheap tickets [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know where I can find a cheap ticket from france to sacramento, California? All is just so expensive! :eek:

Buying Tickets in another country [ 1 Answers ]

I am an American currently living in Britain, but because of the dreadful foreign exchange rate, I'm wondering if it's possible to purchase tickets via a friend or a website in the US and pay with my credit card (also American). Is this possible? Thank you!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.