Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2007, 07:26 PM
    letmetellu disagrees: George went to war using the information that he received from the adminastration before him, he had not had time to collect his own information about the weapons of mass destruction that were rumored.

You disagree with me??

I made NO reference to Iraq or the war.

What I said was….

George Bush became the President in January of 2001. 9/11 occurred in September of 2001. It was not in any “exchange”. Bush had been the President for about 8 months when the terrorist attacks happened.

I don’t believe anyone can pick Bush or even Clinton for that matter as the greatest or worst President in history because not enough time has passed to properly sit back and reflect on what they have done.

The first paragraph dealt with responding to a post that said “Since he has been in control, there has been no terrorist attacks. 9/11 happened during the exchange.”

The second was saying that ANY recent President should not be eligible for best or worst list (including Clinton).

So I would love to know why the heck you are disagreeing with me?

Perhaps I should go to one of yours posts where you said something about A and then criticize you for saying B, while in fact you never said B, you said A.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dear Mr. President [ 96 Answers ]

The following song is written by Pink about a lot of things that make so much sense in so many levels. I love this song and I really wanted to share it. If you've heard it, but haven't taken time to really understand the words I've copied them down for you. I think Pink is a great artist and I am...

President power [ 2 Answers ]

Does the president make his own decisions, or do some white house officials make them for him. Well, I meant issues concerning the country both domestic and foreign. Does he just get up in the morning and say, this goes, this doen't. Don't his so-called advisers tell him what and what not to do?

President [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible for Bill clinton to become president again?

If you were president [ 9 Answers ]

If you were president what would you do to fix the Untied States problems.

From congress to US President [ 3 Answers ]

Who was the last person to go from US congress to US President? Thanks in advance Fred :confused:

View more questions Search