Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flickit Posts: 278, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2005, 06:09 AM
    Grading material.
    Am running a trench and what with all the rock and it being clay soil was wondering if I could use sand to get plumb then cover with the clay and then with the clay/rocks?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 3, 2005, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickit
    Am running a trench and what with all the rock and it being clay soil was wondering if I could use sand to get plumb then cover with the clay and then with the clay/rocks?
    Your cover sounds fine, just make your slope 1/4" to the foot. Regards, Tom
    Flickit Posts: 278, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2005, 07:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speedball1
    Your cover sounds fine, just make your slope 1/4" to the foot. regards, Tom
    Thanks, Tom!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grading and gradepoint average [ 3 Answers ]

My question regard the calculation of grade point average in case of an F grade. Are the units or credit hours of the course with F grade included in the calculation of the grade point average. Now when the F grade is removed by retaking the course (asume B grade was earned in the repetition) what...

Direct Material Variances [ 1 Answers ]

What type would it be if the price and quantity arose if the actual number of lbs of materials used exceeds standards lbs aalowed but actual cost is less than the standard cost? I think that the quantity would be favorable and the price would be unfavorable. Am I correct?

How I know the raw material [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I want to know if I buy a t-shirt,there is write 100% is cotton,, but is there any method I can check it ?how can I prove the raw material in label is real? Thanks

Grading and gradepoint average [ 1 Answers ]

My question regard the calculation of grade point average in case of an F grade. Are the units or credit hours of the course with F grade included in the calculation of the grade point average. Now when the F grade is removed by retaking the course (assume B grade was earned in the repetition) what...

View more questions Search