Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2007, 10:35 PM
    Hot water takes long time
    Hello every one,

It takes long time for the hot water to come on while we take shower especially on the second floor shower, once it is running then it is OK, but in the beginning wasting a lot of water, any suggestions please.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2007, 12:12 AM
    You have to install a hot water recirculation system:

Hot Water Recirculation Systems
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2007, 12:14 AM
    It is something that I can install it myself and how much would it cost, Thanks
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2007, 01:24 AM
    My guess is that you didn't try any of the links on the website like this one:
    Hot Water Circulator Recirculator Pump
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Thanks guys,

I installed the Watts instant hot water recirculating system Model # 500800 and works great, Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Water Takes Too Long To Flow [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with this problem? I and my suite downstairs have a problem of having to run the water for a really long time before the hot water flows out. We are wasting so much water while waiting for hot water. Sometimes it even starts luke warm then goes cold and then finally hot. We...

Research on how long lunch time takes [ 9 Answers ]

How far does the typical employee drive for lunch?

Gas Fireplace takes a long time to Light [ 1 Answers ]

I had my gas firelplace pilto light off for about 2 years and now I go to use it. The pilot light lights no problem but when I click the switch to turn the fireplace on it takes about 5 minutes or longer before the fireplace ignites. Please help. Do I need to have a tech service I have tried to...

Hot water takes a long time to reach faucets [ 3 Answers ]

On some bad advice I had a new hot water heater installed and have the same problem. 2100sq.ft.house with 2 1/2 baths. Three people in the house. It takes 2 to 3 minutes To get hot water at a faucet or any other outlet. Now I'm told that I need a thermal expansion tank between the main water line...

Dryer Takes Long Time to Dry [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have a Frigidaire washer/dryer. The dryer can take upwards to 2+ hours to dry in automatic mode. There is heat coming from the dryer. I tried turning on the dryer and checking the vent in the dryer (where the lint trap is located). I noticed that while there is suction I do feel a...

View more questions Search