Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Oct 3, 2005, 12:03 AM
    Several titles needed to be remembered
    First movie

I remember staying up late, on like Cinemax or something back in the mid nineties. I remember that it starts, showing a family being separated by Social Services. One daughter goes to a good home, and the other ends up in a bad home. Fast Forward so many odd years. The good daughter is coming back to meet up with her long lost sister. The bus she is on is stopped by a gang and the female leader is her sister, welcoming her home. They talk back at the bad daughter's house, where she tells of the abuse she had to face from her foster father. During that time, the bad daughter kills the foster father, but her sister is too scared to leave the scene of the crime, so she is tried for the murder. She refuses the give up her sister, so she goes to prison. Upon hearing that her sister is being threaten and attacked in prision, the other sister gets herself thrown in a jail to help her out.

There is more to that story, but I hope that give enough detail. I do remember that the sisters might be named April and May.

This might be a movie or a TV show. It involves a boy getting sucks or dragged into this world that reminds of Zoobalizoo (sp). There was an evil villain that everyone was afraid of. I remember a River of Shampoo that was deadly or something of that matter.

I know this is a TV show. It was like FUNHOUSE, but in this case, a brother and sister team, there were three teams, would answer questions about each other and the winner would be choose to pick (out of 12) six prizes that there siblings would have liked. If between the two, they picked out 6, I believe, they won all 12 prizes.

I believe this was a kids movie. All that I can remember was that this kid being locked in his room because he kept sneaking out of the house to visit to older man who fixed planes. I can only remember the scene where he is bribing his younger brother to take a note to this man. The brother ask for a dollar, which the main character slids under the door along with the note.

Wow, long post, but hopefully someone can help me out.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Oct 9, 2005, 12:41 AM
    Movie title
    Hi Lunar. Well, I can help you with the first one. I saw this movie a few times, though the title completely escaped me. It took me about an hour of searching, as my memory hasn't been quite up to par lately due to my currently recovering from chronic lyme disease. But I finally remembered the title...

Cellblock Sisters: Banished Behind Bars (1995)

I'm sorry I can not help you with the others. Good luck in the rest of your search. :)
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Oct 10, 2005, 02:44 PM
    Thank you so much.

I do have another title to look for. There were at a summer camp. I remember one boy had a crush on the camp's nurse so he rolls around in poison ivy so he can be close to her all summer. There was another scene when like three of them are looking for a friend and they find his shoe with blood or paint on them. They believe that this older man had gotten him, but upon walking further into the woods, they saw him with some person who was making art by flinging red paint onto canvas. That is about all I remember.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Oct 11, 2005, 01:10 AM
    Hi Lunar. You are very welcome. I'm sorry, I'm not sure I have ever seen this other movie. The only possible match I could come up with is a 1985 made for television movie called "Poison Ivy" starring Michael J. Fox and Nancy McKeon. I know I've seen this particular movie, though being 15 at the time it aired, I barely remember it. Hopefully someone else knows the movie you're looking for. The only other thing I could recommend is searching the Internet Movie Database...

www.imdb.com

You can search by every sort of keyword, including plot. That was all I could find on there though. Good luck. :)
    gabra_123 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Aug 30, 2007, 01:06 AM
    Your second movie description made me think of 'the neverending story II'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie titles need help [ 3 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can remember these 2 movies that I saw when I was younger than 10... Late 70's, early 80's. MOVIE #1 This movie is about an American Indian kid who is forced by his parents to spend the summer at his Grandfather's ranch. He doesn't care about his indian heritage. His...

Help! Need song titles and artists! [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one help me find the title of these rap songs: 1) The opening begins "This is how we do, we make a move and act a fool while we up in tghe club. . ." I believe 50 Cent starts it off. And 2) This one has an ending chorus that says "It's time to meet the gorillas, the...

Car Titles [ 3 Answers ]

My dad co-signed for me to get a car, and I need to get my name off the title, is that at all possible, and if so, who do I need to go to have this done, Motor Vehicles or the dealership where we bought the car from?

Help Me Please! - Unknown Book Titles [ 1 Answers ]

Please help! I'm looking for the title of 2 books I read as a child. One deals with a handicapped teenager who is dealing with the fact that she got her young brother killed, and plays a computer game in which she slays dragons. The other is about a group of 5 or 6 teens who are taken from...

View more questions Search