Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amicablemunchkin Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Am I reading it too much?
    Jason is my friend's friend and I am interested in him. We went out last week in a group and jason asked if I knew that my friend (david) likes me and stuff. I told Jason that David and I are just friends and Jason called me later that week and we talked for a short while but never called me back again. I called him up at the end of the week and we went out to eat together. He ask me to go clubbing with his friends but I said no. I don't know if Jason is trying to feel me or is he trying to hook me up with my friend david? I called him earlier today but he still hasn't called me back. So I;m confused. Please help.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 23, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Well I would think that if he liked you himself he would return your calls, but a lot of people don't return phone calls these days.
    I guess the more you talk to him, you'll get a better idea about where he's coming from.

Sep 24, 2007, 09:29 AM
    The point is that he picked up or replied to my text but now... none of those. I just want to see what's up and I would hate for us not to talk ever. I know if he doesn't feel the same way, we can still be friends. Now... I feel awkward to call him because he ignores my calls before. SHould I call him again?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 24, 2007, 10:16 AM
    How do you know he's ignoring your calls? Text him or email him. Ask him if there is a problem.

Sep 25, 2007, 07:40 PM
    I'm afraid that by me keep on calling or texting makes me desperate. Should I just ignore for a while and call back other time? I just afraid that I can't even be his friend. Now I really want to call, but I'm afraid of rejection and awkwardness. Im just confused and in a mess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a reading [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone do psychic readings that's able to help me ? Thanku

Reading cookies [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody help me out? Can anyone tell me how to read cookies? Actually a deceiver hacked my password of Google account and using it and it got to know that he knows the process of reading cookies and he got my password from the cookies.. :p... if I can read the cookies I wll be able to know the...

CD Reading problem [ 2 Answers ]

As a beginner first I would like to tell my pleasure to join this website. My question is as follows. I insreted a CD to my computer I get this message " insert CD " To check CD Drive I brought another CD. It is oke. So it is not a CD Drive Problem. To check the first CD I took it to...

View more questions Search