Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anubis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2004, 07:13 PM
    How do I change my startup and shutdown music?
    I'd like to know how I can take off the annnoying windows ME opening music and add instead my own short MP3 file that will play every time I open and close my computer.?
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Apr 12, 2004, 12:31 PM
    How do I change my startup and shutdown music?
    In control panel, it will be either "Sounds", "Sounds and audio devices", or "multimedia". One of those should contain a list of commands and sounds linked to them. Start Windows and Exit Window sare the startup and shutdown commands, and you can change the sounds from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shutdown problems [ 17 Answers ]

Ever sense my friend told me to overclock my comp so much that it spazzed out I've been having problems. When my friend told me to overclock it, I did and it messed up, so the Cmos had to be pulled. That worked fine. But eversense, whenever I try to shut down my comptuer, and turn it back on, it...

Startup and Shutdown [ 10 Answers ]

Is there anyway I can not logon at the windows screen when I startup? I find it really troublesome. Just on the computer and I want it to bring me to my windows so my program can all start running rather than having to wait at the logon screen and wait for me to press OK... It was says select user...

Router shutdown [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Linksys router which works fine most of the time. But when I try to use multimedia (such as on line radio), I loose connectivity and have to power the router off/on to restore connection. I can go to any site, as long as I don't try to listen to music online there is no problem. Have tried...

Shutdown LAN [ 13 Answers ]

Dear all, Please help me in this matter , I want to shut down the LAN with password proetected.It Is possible. Please help me to do this to stop LAN from working... Please help me urgent

Svchost.exe?  And startup but not in startup file? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, Can you tell me what svchost.exe is? I'm always getting a box saying it has generated errors and will be closed. Also, a lot of things start up without being in the startup file. Where does the computer get the command to start those things up? The registry or somewhere else? ...

View more questions Search