Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sapphire2u Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Find total equity for year end?
    How do I find the equity for the following using the accounting equation? :confused:

An company has assets equal to $123,000 and liabilities equal to $47,000 at year end. How do I figure out what the total equity for the year end would be? This is all the information I have available to me.

Thanks,
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Assets – Liabilities = Equity
    123,000 – 47,000 = Equity

Equity = 76,000

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 year relationship about to end [ 2 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship off and on for 10 years. I have moved in and out 3 times. During one of our breakups he now has a 5 year old son. He also had a son that past away 4 years ago. I have a 13 year old daughter from my first and only marriage. My daughter wants to move out. During his...

How can I find out the total BTUs on my Unit? [ 6 Answers ]

We moved into a new home and it has an older Rheem central air unit. We are trying to figure out by using the model number (if possible) what the total tonnage is of this unit. Our fan motor (we believe) is not working and are considering upgrading to a newer unit, but want to see if the A-coil...

Rate earned on total assets, stockholders' equity, common stockholders' [ 1 Answers ]

From the following data determine for the current year the a rate earned on total assets, b. rate earned on stockholders' equity, c. rate earned on common stockholders' equity, d. earnings per share on common stock, e. price-earnings ratio on common stock and f dividend yield on common stock....

Accounting year end [ 2 Answers ]

Does a company have any advantages to choosing a fiscal year end of June 30 rather than a calendar year-end?

View more questions Search