Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelkiss1909 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 08:24 AM
    This guy I like won't talk to me all of a sudden
    I'm so confused I need advice. So there's this guy who I really like and we talked for a while and we both wanted to go out with each other. We went on a date and he seemed to have a lot of fun like me. But since the date he's been ignoring me completely. He won't even talk to me. What should I do?
    Dakkota55 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2007, 01:48 PM
    The Best Thing To Do Is Try To Get Over Him... when U See Him Just Ingor Him Do Him Like He Dose U... u Can Do Soooo Much Better Don't Let Him Get To U
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Sep 23, 2007, 01:54 PM
    To be honest it doesn't sound like he has feeling for you like you do for him. Don't just ignore him like he is doing to you that's rude and your sinking to his level. Be civil with him and at least try to stay friends. I would also just move on and find someone that will treat you right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know that a guy won't really give up on you? [ 20 Answers ]

I met this guy a couple months already. We started of as friends but then it became more intimate and sexual. At first, I didn't want to take the relationship seriously as we are only working in this country tentatively and we will be going on our separate ways. Prior to our relationship, he was...

I can't talk to a guy [ 6 Answers ]

I have a crush on a guy. He is sooooooo cute!! I might go camping with him this weekend :) and I don't know what to say to him because I get so shy and never approach him. Please help!!

Can you talk about sex with a guy you like. [ 2 Answers ]

Is it okay to joke around about sex with a guy you are "talking" to or does it give them the wrong idea? I don't want to do that but I have no problem talking about anything as it doesn't embarrass or offend me. Obviously, I know that if all we talk about was sex then that would be a bad sign and...

All of Sudden... Computer won't Start! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Yesterday I was working on my PC for couple of hrs. After I was done, I switched it off and left for some work. When I came back and tried to switch it on.. it won't start. No fans wotsoever.. no cpu fan, no chasis fan, no smps fan. I only see a small led lighting up on motherboard....

View more questions Search