Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicialee6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Sep 22, 2007, 10:38 PM
    Evil spirit
    Hi,

It is actually not a ghost but an evil spirit sent by someone who wants me to suffer..

It was literally making me crazy last night pushing me and smothering me and I will leave out the rest of the details...

I asked for it to go away and I saged the entire house but nothing...

It is scary to know that another human could conjure up such evil and send it to truly hurt someone..

I was able to find a physic to light a candle and help me to get rid of some of it's energy but it still here and will not leave so I will go ask a priest to bless my home...

The rest are angels but they don't seem to help and my guide is also not very helpful..

All that I can do is pray..

Best to all .
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2007, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alicialee6
    Hi,

It is actually not a ghost but an evil spirit sent by someone who wants me to suffer ..

it was literally making me crazy last night pushing me and smothering me and I will leave out the rest of the details...

I asked for it to go away and i saged the entire house but nothing ..........

It is scary to know that another human could conjure up such evil and send it to truly hurt someone..

I was able to find a physic to light a candle and help me to get rid of some of it's energy but it still here and will not leave so I will go ask a priest to bless my home...

the rest are angels but they don't seem to help and my guide is also not very helpful..

all that I can do is pray..

best to all .
    First of all, How do you know that the evil spirit was sent to you by another human?

Honestly maybe you want to make yourself suffer, how else would you open up to an evil spirit. The fear of it actually would increase the negativity and actually make the spirit stronger.

You do not have any Faith. Maybe if you did. You would actually be stronger. You make your own choices in life and to say that angels and guides do not help you, well maybe you have never given them a chanch because your too busy seeking the help of phychics. Your looking in the wrong places for help.

Now it is time to pray, Also meditate and remember who is in control of all things and this is probably a lesson to you and it is a good Idea to call a priest to bless your house AND YOU.

Good luck.

Sep 22, 2007, 11:29 PM
    I am very spiritul, and I pray and write to GOD all the time... I have many angels around me because I am pure at heart..

I do have a good idea who conjured up such an evil spirit this person practices black magic and I did not invite him in..

I will have the priest bless my home...

You should try to have an open mind an not be so hateful and negative...

Just don't answer...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2007, 01:18 AM
    I don't think that Jesushelper76 was hateful or negative at all. You have also not answered the question that he asked of you. Are you looking for answers that suit only what you believe and think, and are not willing to take the advice of or answer the questions of others? If not, the why are you asking questions like this on this site, please?

You still have not answered the questions that were asked of you in the following link: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...ts-131952.html
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2007, 04:34 AM
    Alicialee,

I would like to ask,
    How do you know that you have angels near you and yet are not helping?
    And who is this person you refer to as a guide?

Also about the assumption that someone is doing something to you by sending an evil ghost, have you found proof of this?
    How do you know this person you talked about practices black magic?

About getting rid of the energy, are you some kind of practitioner in magic?
    Could this not be a cause for the evil ghost trying to harm you.

Sep 23, 2007, 10:34 PM
    Hello,
    Ok to answer all your questions and your doubts about me..
    I called Keen one nigth after seeing angels or what I thought were angels because I have been seeing them for years but for some reason is now stronger, I even felt that they were good.
    The reader that took my call told me all those negative things and fiiled my head with non-sense..
    She made me meditate with her and light a white candle and I did feel the energy touch me then.
    Then the energy was dark and cold and smothered me it was if I could not breath as well..
    I have learned my lesson and will not be calling keen anymore..
    I simply prayed and purchased candles with the virgin mary and arcj angel Michael and prayed over them..
    I asked for the evil to be removed from my home.
    Also the woman asked me to buy gold coins at over 400 dollars a coin and that the evil would be captures that way and then I could send them to her to get rid of them.
    I have peace now and have learned my lesson.
    I think that GOD protects you no matter what but we ae here to learn lessons and that was one that I needed to learn...
    Thank you,
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2007, 02:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alicialee6
    Hello,

Also the woman asked me to buy gold coins at over 400 dollars a coin and that the evil would be captures that way and then i could send them to her to get rid of them.
    I have peace now and have learned my lesson.
    I think that GOD protects you no matter what but we ae here to learn lessons and that was one that I needed to learn...
    Thank you,
    Alicia,
    Did you really buy gold coins at 400 each?That sounds like a scam to me.

Are you sure, it wasn't this same lady who sent an evil ghost to you to make you pay such a price to get rid of it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Evil desires [ 10 Answers ]

I have been a self mutilator for about 10 years (I'm 22), I have been married for 17 months and have not cut myself since a little while before. I am also 35 weeks pregnant. My husband and I barely have a relationship because all he does is sit on his computer and tonight I caught my husband...

Being the evil dad [ 7 Answers ]

How do you have fun with two children who are 7 and 4 that can't stand coming over every weekend because you are the only parent who gives them discipline? Long in short I have them every weekend. They hate coming over and I am to the point of just telling them not to come over anymore. ...

My home is evil? [ 25 Answers ]

I live with my partner in our new home, an apartment in aberdeen scotland near a river. When we moved in it was great but we soon noticed some very abnormal things. The taps would just come on, items would fly off the shelfs and electrical appliances would turn off and on. We just laughed it...

Evil old navy... [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone knows the name of the song in the new old navy commercial "spring loves stripes". A woman sings it and the chorus goes " daddio, daddio" a few times... Its stuck in my head for hours after I see the commercial so I figure it would make sense for me to at least know...

Evil spyware [ 6 Answers ]

I have decided to run some tests of the main spyware removal tools: Adaware, spybot, xoftspy, Micro$oft AS, trend housecall, etc. So what do you consider the worest spy/ad/malware out there? Also are there any other tools I should try? :D

View more questions Search