Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Sep 22, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Ex or no ex, a real delema
    Okay- here's the deal. I went out with this cute guy and his name is Bob (name has been changed) and he was in love with me but I wasn't exactly ready for that. He somewhat followed me around and I couldn't handle it so I broke up with him. He was very upset and never wanted to talk to me again. :( Then, he went out with one of my sort-of friends( you know the people you know and talk to but don't really consider them your bffl) and they have just broken up recently after dating for a longgggg time and I'm talking long (well at least for middle school) They were totally in love but "Bob"'s friends talked him into the player type and he broke up with my semi-friend. I thought this was totally great at first because I started liking him again and wanting all the attention he used to give me ;) but now I'm not so sure. He has been flirting with all the girls and I'm afraid he's become a player now. I mean I'm happy he doesn't follow girls around like a lost puppy anymore but I still liked that he cared about me a lot. I don't know what to do! Any suggestions? :confused: (I still like him but I'm a little specisious) Thanks a billion!:D
    hilroy08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 04:40 PM
    Sounds to me like he kind of wants you to be jealous. Maybe you should try getting back together with him, because you never know, it may work out really well.
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Sep 4, 2008, 01:11 AM
    worth a try ^^.. sound like high schoolers ^^...

most of the time... I didn't say all the time... guys tent to date their exes' friends so that they can get their ex jealous...

you never no until you try.. so why not? ^^ it won't hurt ^^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Contracting delema [ 1 Answers ]

I am a contractor. I have a contract with a customer for repairs and replacement of a buildings roofline. We have a signed contract for the set prices and scope of work to be done. The customer agreed to a deposit for the materials,and the work proceeded as normal,till winter ended the...

Is he real? [ 4 Answers ]

HE says he loves me... yet, he doesn't ever really express affection... and a friend of mine said that he looks like he has lost interest in me... what's really going on? I know he loves having sex, and he says he would be miserable without me, I answered the same thing... but, I don't love him......

Pressure Tank Delema [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a well pump that is short cycling. It started after I had a plumber bleed air out of the hot water heating system. (coincidence?) The pump would come on every time the faucet was used. I shut off power to the pump, opened a faucet and waited until the water stopped running. Closed...

Xp not real [ 2 Answers ]

My computer tells me I don't have a authentic os what can I do? Bought the computer used with no disk.

Cat Delema [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, I need your help! I live in an apartment above a barn. My apartment is beside a hayloft where I keep my 4 outdoor cats (I also have 2 indoor). One of my females, Olive, looked to be pregnant recently and fairly far along. Today I went out to check on them and feed them and she appears...

View more questions Search