Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicklitt Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Looking again for a title of a 70's children's movie about a witch.
    I also cannot find the title of another children's movie we were shown in elementary school during the 70'-early 80's. It was about a witch, and I remember there also being a boy and girl. I think there were colored bubbles floating around them, and the sound of the bubbles popping with squeaky sounds. For some reason I also remember them making pancakes or doing something with the bubbles. Any help would be much appreciated! I'm going to check out the movie "The Electric Grandmother" as maybe the witch was not a witch but a grandmother? It's been a long time.
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Sep 23, 2007, 10:09 AM
    I think it's a classic children's story which was made into MANY cartoons and movies. Was the house made of candy? And was the witch feeding them to get them fat enough so she could cook them?
    nicklitt Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 10:19 AM
    No, nothing like Hansel and Gretel. I'm going to check out "The Electric Grandmother" and see if that was what I am thinking about. Thanks for your input though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for title of 70's children's movie about a kangaroo [ 8 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anybody knows the name of an old 70's-ish movie we used to watch in elementary school in the 70's-early 80's. It was about a joey kangaroo that (maybe) got injured, and the movie was a story of how it got better and then released. I swear it was called "Joey", but I can't find...

When I was little I watched this movie about a teenage witch and I need the title [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this move back in the early 90's and it used to come on abc family , this movie was my favorite to watch when I was a child and I would like to know the title... The plot was about this teenage girl who found out that she was a witch on her 16th birthday. She reached out to an older...

Children's Book Title from late 70's [ 1 Answers ]

I remember reading a book in the late 70's that I'd really like to read to my son. It was about a boy who finds a dog but his parents won't allow him to keep it. He finds an abandoned car in the woods near his house and keeps the dog there, visiting him everyday and taking care of him. Does...

Movie Title from the 70's maybe 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie a long time ago that I think was made in the late 70's maybe early 80's. I don't know who's in it. It takes place at an all girls camp. There is this one girl who is rich and this other girl who gets in trouble all the time. The two girls make a bet to see who can lose their...

Name of a Children's Fantasy Movie Made in the 80's, Maybe 70's. [ 3 Answers ]

This vague memory of one of my favorite movies as a child is making me caccaccrazy! This is what I remember: A small child, I think a little girl. Somehow this puppet-like fantasy animal crosses over into her world. She, or he possibly, befriends him. The little animal at one point is trying to...

View more questions Search