Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manitou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Movie, animated about saving whales
    There was a movie when I was young about saving the orca whales in the late 80's. There was a nice song it in that went "Mothersea, mother of us all mother sea, we can be us all... spirit of the ocean regarding ever round us the history and the magic for the air across the sky...
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 08:55 PM

Looks like it's the 1986 animated film Dot and the Whale.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I;m looking for a cartoon movie it might be a short film. I can't remember the title or much about the plot. It has something to do with a boy who goes into a garden or a greenhouse and he makes friends with someone maybe a fairy. I saw the movie before 1995 and it could be made in any time before...

Animated 80's movie! [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of an 80's movie that I used to watch all the time. The details are VERY vague but maybe someone can help. I remember a mammoth or mastadon like creature, sparkiling waterfalls, and possibly dinosaurs. It took place in a very beautiful land and there was some sort of rock...

Animated movie name? [ 2 Answers ]

Recenetly I have been trying to track down all of my favorite childhood movies. When I was younger I remember watching an animated movie about a little boy. The only thing I remember is at the very end he is in a castle and it is destroyed by a sludge like substance. I thought the title was Secret...

Old animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

Help me find old movie, there was an old animated kids movie that started in real life, it was a little boy who left a party at this big castle and goes down to the river on the grounds and ends up falling in and then becomes animated fish and goes on advture with a friend fish... what movie is this

View more questions Search