Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Devilish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Died in my house
    Can someone please tell me how to find out if my house is hunted?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 22, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Hunted? I don't think many folks hunt houses these days. LOL

Anyway... Haunted... yeah, okay. Are things moving around in your house? Do you hear strange noises?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2007, 03:46 PM
    I disagree lots of people house hunt
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 22, 2007, 03:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear
    i disagree lots of people house hunt
    Okay, you got me there, you're right. I was thinking of the other kind of hunting. LOL.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2007, 03:49 PM
    Lol, but to answer the question have a look into its history to see if anybody died in it then spend the night in that specific place and see if it gets unusually cold
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Are there any unusual incidents in/around your house that cannot be explained as due to everyday normal happenings?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 22, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Ghost Busters? Just kidding, I have no idea, but I couldn't resist.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2007, 05:09 PM
    I am answering your PM, here on your thread as this will help others who wish to help you know what is happening at your house.
    A word of advise-If you wish to answer any questions in this thread,click quote user (under each post)or click Answer this question (at the bottom left of the last post)

Quote Originally Posted by Devilish
    Yes, i hear walking at night, when everyone is asleep, and loud booms down stairs.

Have you eliminated all other possibilities?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 22, 2007, 05:35 PM
    There is no real way to check to see if someone died in your house, you can talk to past owners, talk to neighbors who have lived in the area for years. Or wait to see if blood starts to seep though the walls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you buy a house where someone was murdered/died? [ 21 Answers ]

I just am curious what everyone thinks, would you buy a house where someone died in it recently? How about a house where someone was murdered or committed suicide? My answers: I live in a house where someone died, but peacefully of old age... I would not buy a house where someone was murdered...

Mother died [ 7 Answers ]

My mother died feb 2005 she left ahouse with land I put it in my name with the blessings of my brothers my sister is deaf and disabled so she is living with me and my wife the question is I paid on the credit cards until 8 months ago then I told them she is dead I did not know you could have done...

Puppy died [ 5 Answers ]

My new yorkie died from parvo. When is it safe to bring a new one home? Sick Puppy.

Who Owns House Now that Ex-Spouse Died? [ 3 Answers ]

1. Fifteen years ago when I divorced my husband, I signed a Quit Claim Deed. 2. He refinanced and paid me off. Last year, he paid off that refinance loan and went into a reverse mortgage agreement. 2. Our son (25 years old) lived in the house with his father, my ex-husband. 2. My...

Deleting name of recently died spouse on house deed [ 1 Answers ]

My husband recently paased away after a about with cancer. I was told to have his name removed from our house deed, which we jointly owned. Was just wondering how to go about this, like who to contact or go to for this process. Thanks for your help and god bless.

View more questions Search