Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lipu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 10:34 AM
    Time Of Crossing
    A stone is dropped from the top of tower 50 meter high. Simultaneously another stone is thrown upwards with a speed of 20 meter/second. Calculate the time at which both the stone cross each other.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Please see the announcement on this board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Indian Status Cards and Border Crossing [ 6 Answers ]

I was just wondering if you can still use an Indian Status card for travel to the US, and if so what would be the secondary piece of ID to use if the Status card is primary?

Animal Crossing Wild World DS [ 22 Answers ]

How do you catch fish? Every time I press A it goes away. ITs hard to tell since it doesn't vibrate or something. Help? And what are some good games for DS?

Blower (indoor) won't come on after crossing why and are [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am so new to this I'm in diapers, so please forgive my ignorance. I found out by reading other topics in this forum how to check if my a/c was working, and I did get it to come on (outside) by crossing Y and R. The blower (indoor) was working only in the ON position. I couldn't get to the...

Crossing delancey [ 4 Answers ]

One of my favorite movies of all time is Crossing Delancey, It was made in 1988, and Stared Amy Irving as the shrinking violet. The film touched me in the sense I was going through the same issues Amy was going through,I watched it about at least a hundred times. I would always go to the video...

View more questions Search