Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ewanus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Programmable thermostat
    I have bought a house with a Hunter Programmable thermostat model #47250 (not #47250A) and need help to program it. Anyone have the instructions?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 22, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ewanus
    I have bought a house with a Hunter Programmable thermostat model #47250 (not #47250A) and need help to program it. Anyone have the instructions?
    Try their website. I have one and they are very nice. Their help desk was excellent with advise for my concern. The website says Fan, but it's all things Hunter...

Hunter Fan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Programmable Thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. I have the EWC-ST-2D which I want to replace with Programmable Thermostat from Honeywell. The current list of wires are yellow, blue, red, white, green and brown. On the programmable thermostat, I have R, Y, W, G. But where does the Blue and Brown go. I do have Y2 and W2 and C. ...

Programmable Thermostat [ 5 Answers ]

Hello guys... I have 2 programmable thermostat in my hand, one is Noma (Canadian Tire) and the other is RiteTemp (Home Depot), and my wife and I have a split decision on which one to use. I just want to ask some experts here or some people who have used the Noma Programmable Thermostat some...

Programmable Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Problem with thermostat losing it's power and reseting

Programmable thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a programmable thermostat , but the digital readout says 24.5 degrees all the time. The readout does not change when the temp in the house does. Any suggestions? Markus

View more questions Search