Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terminator05 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Sep 22, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Nail discoloration?
    I noticed that only my left big toe nail has a yellowish tint to it, what does that mean? All my other nails are nice and white, even the right big toe nail is white.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal discoloration [ 17 Answers ]

Hello. I'm a 28 year old married man. I have been with my wife for five years and I recently started going down on her, but I noticed that her inner vaginal lips are a little black at the end, which must have just started happening because it wasn't like that before. I'm confused because she...

Hair Follicles Discoloration [ 0 Answers ]

Okay I hope I am using the right terms but I have a problem with my hair follicles just where the hair grows out of the skin, it is darker than the skin that surrounds it. It just around my legs and I want to shave my legs more often (or wax) but I find it annoying to have these tiny spots all...

Skin discoloration of the buttocks [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how I can make my buttocks lighter? I am a african american female that has a dark area around my buttocks and I wonder if there's any thing I can do about it.

Toe pain and discoloration [ 1 Answers ]

For the last two years about the same time (February), I have developed numbness and pain and discoloration in the same toe. It appears to be a blister, however the pain kept me up all night. Last year I attributed the pain to exfoliating and going to the tanning bed before vacation. However...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.