Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bellah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 05:49 AM
    I need to gain weight 2!
    Im 17 nealy 18, and can't seem to get past 7st 4lb, its like my maximum. Its been like this for a few years. What can I do? I'm about to get in to modelling and have been to the doctors. Help!!
    ramurai Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2010, 08:31 PM
    There is a health product called herbalife,which increase your weight and cures other health related problems like back pain,tiredness.This product contains complete nutrition (it fulfill your body's daily requirement. It increases your stamina and provide better shape to your body.it also gives business opportunity.feel free to contact 9994080822,9750540206
    NO EXERCISE NEEDED,IT WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES

Mar 25, 2010, 08:31 PM
    There is a health product called herbalife,which increase your weight and cures other health related problems like back pain,tiredness.This product contains complete nutrition (it fulfill your body's daily requirement. It increases your stamina and provide better shape to your body.it also gives business opportunity.feel free to contact 9994080822,9750540206
    NO EXERCISE NEEDED,IT WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES
    NomNomNoodles Posts: 33, Reputation: 9

Mar 26, 2010, 07:48 PM

I'm not too sure I understand your question. Have you already gained 4lbs? What is your goal weight? How much more do you need to gain?

Keep yourself active. Have a balanced diet but increase your protein and healthy fats intake. Avocados, fish, raw nuts, skim milk and lean meat are all good choices.

Please don't for any "fast results" programme that could undermine your health.

Mar 28, 2010, 09:22 PM
    Its complete nutrition also a balanced food.it contains daily body's requirement (protein,vit,minerals)so no more side effects and provides good health.its from natural vegetables,no chemicals added.any one can use this product.I have used this for just one month,I got 3 kg weight and I got partial cure from backpain ,ulcer,giddiness,sneezing. . as I am a microbiologist I strongly recommend this.or visit www.herbalife.com

Mar 28, 2010, 09:22 PM
    Its complete nutrition also a balanced food.it contains daily body's requirement (protein,vit,minerals)so no more side effects and provides good health.its from natural vegetables,no chemicals added.any one can use this product.I have used this for just one month,I got 3 kg weight and I got partial cure from backpain ,ulcer,giddiness,sneezing. . as I am a microbiologist I strongly recommend this.or visit www.herbalife.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I gain weight? [ 19 Answers ]

I'm 25 5'2 and 95 pounds and I want to gain weight so bad, but it feels like such a struggle to do so. When I eat a little I am 95, when I eat normal it's 95, when I eat a lot it's still 95! I've been skinny my whole life and even though I'm confident, I hate my body sometimes and isn't because I...

I want to gain weight [ 1 Answers ]

I know it's always a problem for lots of women to lose wieght but in my case I want to gain weight... I eat a lot of junk food but it doesn't work!! Wats the most quick way??

Gain Weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am on a mission to add 10kg's of weight to my body, I need suggestions on what type of food to eat and to know whether there is any medication I can take to make the process easier. If I gain 10kg's, I want to start body building and improve myself image. :cool: Any help is much...

Weight gain [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, I just had my 6 month prenatal visit two days ago. I was a little surprised to hear my weight gain. Up until the 5th month I had only gained about 5-7 pounds. (started out at 120-125lbs)my fifth month I gained 6 pounds. And apparently this time I gained 9 pounds. I was shocked to have gained...

View more questions Search