Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigSexy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2005, 07:53 AM
    Please help me remember
    I'm trying to remember the artist name and title of the song with the following lyrics:

"What you gonna do when you get out of jail? I'm gonna have some fun. And what do you consider fun? Fun natural fun."

"i'm in heaven with my boyfriend my lucky boyfriend theres no beginning and there is no end"

Please help :confused:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2005, 08:41 AM
    That's Mariah Carey. Here's the rest of it.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 30, 2005, 09:05 AM
    Dream Lover - Mariah Carey
    starr311 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2005, 12:23 PM
    Well originally it was a song called Genius of Love by the Tom Tom Club in the 80's. Mariah Carey sampled a bit of it in her song Fantasy.
    :cool:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2005, 03:38 PM
    Good eye, starr311.

And to add: Tom Tom Club included a couple of members from Talking Heads.
    badpenny Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Oct 5, 2005, 09:03 PM
    Also sample used for "Bop Gun" by Ice Cube which also had a sample from "One Nation Under a Groove" by The Parlament Funkadelic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the title... [ 4 Answers ]

It was a British movie made in the 1950's (I think) in black & white. It had a creepy quality to it involving a group of strangers arriving in a cottage and slowly a feeling of Deja-vu begins to disturb them - coming to a climax after the breaking of a wine glass. It's one of those eternal loop...

Let us Remember 9/11 [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. Today, as I am sure all of you know, marks the 5th anniversary of that horrible day. Please let us use this forum to discuss the emotions we are all feeling as a nation on this anniversary. What were you doing the morning of Sept. 11th, 2001? Me personally, I was waking up,...

Anybody remember this from the 80s? [ 1 Answers ]

This isn't a question, I just never see anybody talking about it? Remember that cartoon the Wuzzles? Not many people do? About the talking animals and their daily adventures? I remember a hippopotamus and a lion. I can't really remember anything about the cartoon except what I've written. It...

View more questions Search