Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Measleycar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2013, 01:24 AM
    Okay,
    1- Your piercer is meant to tell you this! Cmon guys!
    2- do research before you get the piercing yeah?
    But finally, if your tongue swells up until it looks as if your piercing us going to sink into your tongue, you have to go to your piercer straight away! They will give you a longer bar. If you leave it too long you have to get it surgecally removed.
    Its uncommon but does happen.. about 1-500.
    Trust me I am A piercer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue Piercing [ 15 Answers ]

Ok Ok, so I got my tongue pierced about 4 days ago! It's still kind of swollen but I can eat. I eat slow but I can still eat! I was just wondering.. what am I NOT allowed eat? I heard I can't eat chocolate and dairy stuff? Is that true?

Tongue piercing [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: Ok, so I have been trying to convince my mom that I should get a Tongue Ring, and i don't know how to convince her. If any one has any ideas, please let me know! ~Thanks:confused:

Tongue piercing twice [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have my tongue pierced once And am thinking about getting it done again But am unsure as it might affect the way I give blowjobs Can anyone help or give any advice on this Thanks Xxx

Tongue Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I want to ask if the tongue piercing causes cancer!

Tongue piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I just was wondering if anyone knows if the next day after u get your tongue pierced is it normal for it to all of a sudden bleed:confused:

View more questions Search