Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolynlove Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 09:36 PM
    Weird Bumps On my tongue and throat
    I have these red whitehish bumps On my throat and on my tongue.They look like big pimples in a way. They hurt and its getting hard to swallow without any pain. My doctor took a test and said it wasen't strept throat and it will heal on it's own but it been more than a few days and its still there!! I tried taking vitamin c with warm salt and water evry morning. I also tried scope and this mouthwash. I'm starting to worry and don't want to pay another $200 for a doctor's appt so he can tell me the same thing and send me home.What are they even called?How do I get rid of them?:( :confused:
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Sep 21, 2007, 10:10 PM
    You are supposed to be prescribed antibiotics for strep throat. Here is some info:

Strep Throat Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment by eMedicineHealth.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince my mom to let me to get my tongue pierced. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, my mom said that I can get my tongue pierced when I turn 16. But I want to get it done for my 14 birthday in four months. I have spent hours On the internet researching about pros and cons, possible outcomes, what do look for in a shop and piercer, and aftercare. I also have read MILLIONS of...

Wer can I get my tongue pierced at 14 [ 6 Answers ]

Eloo I want ma tongue dun but I dno wer you can get it dun in london at the age of 14 because everywer I go you got to be 18:mad: n ma dad don't really want me getting it dun but how can I persuade him to let me get it dun because I don't want to get it dun behind his bak xxx

Burned Tongue [ 1 Answers ]

I burned my tongue with Listerine, and I can't taste certain foods, and the inside of my mouth has a metallic taste, what can be done about this?

View more questions Search