Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GrayWulf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Anyone remember this cartoon?
    I remember a cartoon early 70's mid 80's it was about this team of guys and girls who made up a team that always beat the bad guys the characters all dressed like birds and the bird bill was there helmet visor ,they flew around in a space ship that turned into a phoenix with fire and all , anyone remember this one ?
    terminator05 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Sep 22, 2007, 09:50 AM
    I'm thinking it is Thunderhawks
    GrayWulf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 08:28 PM
    A friend at work told me the answer today it was :battle of the planets (G-Force) thanks everyone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

90s Cartoon on Cartoon Network [ 8 Answers ]

I have looked everywhere for a list of cartoons airing during the 90s on Cartoon network can't find one :( but here is the description. 5 men with different color suits, a handicaped lady with a monkey in a spacestation that would beam down certain parts for the guys suits like a motorcycle or...

Troll cartoon movie, can't remember the title [ 10 Answers ]

So, there was this movie I saw when I was really little either in the late 80s or the early 90s. It was about Trolls, everyone in it was trolls, and there was this girl, maybe a princess, and she was locked in a tower by this evil warlord type troll. There was something special about when she...

Can't remember this one [ 2 Answers ]

It was in the 80's that I seen the movie.It starts in the desert like future.There are people that play a brutal game.They have cains , sticks and a skull.There are to teams that compete for the skull.Sticks and chains are used to get the skull to their post and win.The story is about a drifter who...

View more questions Search