Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MoonlitWaves Posts: 171, Reputation: 52

Sep 21, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Movie title?
    This movie is at least 10 years old probably even 15 or more. I was a kid when I saw this at home so there's no telling when it was actually made. It scared me, but I don't think it was a horror. It was freaky, like, The Never Ending Story and Lord of the Rings. I don't know the story line, but I have some images.
    There is a huge, red devil with big horns and goat legs. A woman with head dressings that is pointy on both sides of her head.. kind of like cones with the bases together. I think she is evil or a villain in this movie. There is a unicorn, elves or they could be dwarfs, a fairy, I think a human, older teenage or early twenties male and female, and I think some of the scenes take place in a forest. I believe the devil in this movie wants the unicorn's horn. I don't know why but I assume it is magical or holds some type of power he wants. In one of the scenes the elves/dwarves are in a tunnel/cave like atmosphere. The fairy is tiny and enveloped in a bright light and is with them. I think the unicorn is caught and chained. I believe the elves/dwarves/fairy and maybe the human male are trying to free it. I could be mistaken but I can picture one of them holding the fairy covered in their hand to keep from being seen/caught because she is surrounded by a bright light while they are in the tunnels.
    I know this is vague, but it's all I have and can remember. I hope someone can help because it's driving me nuts not knowing.
    Thanks in advanced, Tara
    Ygramul Posts: 18, Reputation: 5

Sep 21, 2007, 08:15 PM
    It's Legend.
    Tom Cruise is in it, and Tim Curry, of all people, plays Devilman.
    MoonlitWaves Posts: 171, Reputation: 52

Sep 22, 2007, 12:49 AM
    Thank you very much
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Sep 22, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Just so you know, Tim Curry's character in the movie was called the Lord of Darkness!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Horse movie.a clip.What is the title of the movie? [ 2 Answers ]

YouTube - Cross Country What movies is this clip from?

Title of movie, please! [ 1 Answers ]

I remember an old Disney movie. It was about an old man and a leprechaun. I know that the old man was trying to save his daughter from death and got in an old coachwagon with a ghost that drove it... I think. But it had a banshee in it too. I can't remember the title of that movie. Please help...

View more questions Search