Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soulangel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2005, 06:04 PM
    Skin
    I have bumps on my legs and it isn't razor burn. Do you have and suggestions to what it is or how to get rid of it fast? :confused:
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 29, 2005, 11:35 PM
    My sister had that for years on her upper thighs(looks like chicken skin) but it disappeared when she used glutathione. Hydrocortisone creams may also help.
    shaista Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2005, 02:34 AM
    Skin lightening pills
    Hi,

Which ones did you buy from the magic-potions that has worked for you. They seems to have different types. Did you buy the Dr james or different brand. How much did they charge you shipping?

Sep 30, 2005, 08:26 AM
    I ordered Dr James by 20's. Also, if you have friends or relatives in the Philippines, have them buy it for you then either ship it to you or have someone from the Phils who may vacation in your area bring it to you. Freight costs are high but if you have relatives, have them send it to you via Johnny cargo. I think they have the cheapest rates.
    arti86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2006, 03:09 AM
    Skin care
    Hi- I been wanting to buy Dr James skin whitening tablets for a while, but as I live in the UK, I've had no luck being able to buy it because all companies on the internet only sell it it dollars. This is a problem for me. Know of any UK based companies that sell the product or any companies which sell it in pounds?

Thanks a lot!

Jan 12, 2006, 06:25 AM
    Sorry guys. Been super busy. Unfortunately, there has been so much problem about the supply of glutathione in U.K.as till now, I do not know people who sell them there. But if there is ahigh dose glutathione in your area like that of Dr. James, the effect would still be the same. So, do try to look into the local marketsfor that.
    Lady C Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2006, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by arti86
    Hi- I been wanting to buy Dr James skin whitening tablets for a while, but as I live in the UK, ive had no luck being able to buy it because all companies on the internet only sell it it dollars. This is a problem for me. Know of any UK based companies that sell the product or any companies which sell it in pounds?

Thanx alot!
    I also live in the u.k unfortunetly England only sells L-glutathione in very low dosages. Active skin is suppose to be the best lightening pills, along side dr james about $38 which is approximately £22...
    charité Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2006, 04:07 AM
    What's with all the fuss in glutathione?
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2006, 04:44 AM
    I live in th UK - but I don't have a clue what glutathione is? Sounds a bit dodgey to me.

I suggest you go to the docs to find out what the bumps on your legs are? I would also be caustious about what creams etc you apply.

Why don't you try natural anti-ceptic cream like 'Sudo Crem' it is safe and can be used are on alsorts of sores etc. Probably the most sensible. I use it on everythoing and it always gets rid of anything, however I once had this horrible bumpy rash appear on my hip just on the one side. I thought it was an allergic reaction of somesort, but it started getting worse, and very uncomfortable. I even began to get shooting pains. I was told by a nurse it was a skin irratation and that I would have to get a cream from the docs. So I assumed my siatic nerve was causing the pain I was experiencing. When I got to the docs, I was soon told I had 'Shingles' which is the adult form of Chicken Pox, buit much worse. The rash soon started blistering and where my clothes were rubbing it, it even bled a few times. It took months to clear up - eve with antibiotics. Calomine lotion was the only thing that soothed it in the end and cleared it up along with the antibiotics. But because I let it go so long without treatment, I have incurred scars. He originally asked me what I had been putting on it ' I said - 'Sudo Crem' and he told me that it was a very sensible choice.

I am not saying you have shingles - but merely pointing out you should consult your doctor to find out what it is and how best to treat it. Some cream could do more damage than good if you don't know what you are dealing with and could only make it worse. It always pays to be cautious.
    white_bod Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2006, 06:22 AM
    You should use baby oil or organic virgin coconut oil... if this is unavailable in your place, just find a good old lotion to get rid of the burn.. petroleum jelly may help... hydrocortisone will do also.. hope I was able to help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dry sensitive skin.. Help! [ 10 Answers ]

I have really really sensitive and dry skin.I use vitamin e oil as a moisturizer,but sometimes I just want a cream that lasts at least 8 hours,but I have not found that yet.Any suggestions?! (not to mention that I have eczema too!)

Skin help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, I am white and I have a black husband, he is the only one I have ever been with but my son came out just as white as me, it kind of made me sad because I love my husbands color, is there anything I can do to darken my son up and have it stay that way? Please help! People question my...

Skin Care [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a sister that for many years I notice that her neck was really dark. I asked her why and to acted liked she was a shamed and I didn't wan't her to feel that way but I wanted to know. She came out and told me that she never really took care of her skin and that it was dirt that was...

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

Dry Skin [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older female Dachsund and her skin tends to get extremely dry. What product would work to help keep her skin normal or what product should she take to help this problem. :)

View more questions Search