Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ceasefire Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Short responses. What do they mean?
    There is a girl I like, she is extremely shy. I have tried to converse with her over email, giving her compliments, asking her general questions, to try to get her to talk with me. She always responds, but with one or two words... not enough to reply to. I see her at school, but I know she would say even less there. What could this mean? What can I do to get my point across that I like her, or does she already know and is trying to push me away? What should I say that will likely give a clear indication of whether she is interested in me?
    blondiE-MO Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 12:30 AM
    Why don't you start slow, with her at school, just by aying "hi" every now and then.
    And slowly make your point across.

Hope this helps

Love,
    BlondE-MO

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Women's responses only thanks [ 18 Answers ]

I am trying to see how many women prefer men shaving there pubic hair or "downstairs" area :) it would be helpful if you could give a response to what you think and what you would want going on down there on your guy lol thanks

Jack the Ripper responses [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know a site or a book that has some responses to the Jack the ripper murders by eyewitnesses and the media. I need this for a very important history assignment. Please help!

View more questions Search