Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madagan827 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Is it necessary to be bonded?
    Is it really necessary to be bonded for a home care service business in Nevada?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 05:42 PM
    That is a question that you will have to ask your city or your state. Some require that you be bonded.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2007, 02:25 AM
    You might also want to click on the following search: State of Nevada home care requirements - Google Search

There are different levels of home care to be considered. What type of home care are you asking about?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get Bonded [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get bonded to start my own business

How do I get bonded? [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get bonded? Where do you go through to do this? Thanks. :confused:

Being bonded [ 2 Answers ]

I worked at a credit union 3 years ago and the agency that bonded me for them said I was not able to be bonded by them anymore after bouncing some checks. That credit union closed and I left. Now I am applying for a job at a bank, will I be able to be bonded again? This is in New York state.

Do I need to be Bonded? [ 3 Answers ]

I’m starting a Dog Walking Service in my neighborhood. I currently walk 5 dogs daily 2 times a day for a few people on my block for free. I have been doing this for about 6 months. Do I need to get bonded in order to expand my service to my entire development and charge money? I do have keys to my...

How to become bonded? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys! THIS SITE IS GREAT!! What a time-saver!! I'm interested in starting a business that requires a service. I need to know how to become bonded?

View more questions Search