Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

Sep 21, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Bearded dragon
    I was just curious if anyone else on site has 1? I have a super red and his 1 yr old. I'll post pics when I get home, I h ope you do the same.

Dragons are awsome :) :D ha ha
    Varoth Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2007, 01:27 PM
    What like some kind of iguana?

Sep 21, 2007, 01:30 PM
    Like this

There's better picture on gooogle lolName:  BeardedDragonKillerGrown.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  5.1 KB
    Varoth Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Oh, cool. I don't know anyone who has one, but now I want one.

Sep 21, 2007, 03:02 PM
    There awsome pets man. They grow to about 2F and they eat crickets, veggies, cockroaches, grass hoppers. Its pretty coool watching them eat!
    lynnie42 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 11:42 AM
    Yeah I got a 9 month old bearded dragon called Bez.He's amazing and loves to come out and be the family,even my dog!
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

Feb 9, 2009, 11:13 AM

I had two lizards actually and they were the best pets that I have had in a while. People say they look evil, but that is what makes them a cool pet to have. I hope you have several moments with you and your lizard that you will NEVER forget.
    lynnie42 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 11:37 AM
    We have another beardy called Jasper ,he's really cool he's got part of his back leg missing ( due to fighting with a sibling ).But you should see him go.. damn he's fast! Shame is we can't put him and Bez ( my other beardy) together because they're both males.They're amazing.:cool::):)
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

Feb 11, 2009, 09:29 AM

Don't feed your lizards forgs or toad sor anything like that. My friend had a bready and feed it a little toad and a few hours later, it died. Just thought that it would become a helpful hint in the future you all you bready owners:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Dragon [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have any insight as to the "Dragon" in the Bible? I know it refurs to Satan but someone told me they believe it is China. With China's president visiting us , I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to it's significance.:confused:

Dragon tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a picture of a dragon tattoo for my arm. I want the dragon tail to start at my wrist and the dragon to wrap itself around my arm 2-3 times with it's head on my shoulder to cover a poorly done tattoo on my shoulder. Anyone have any idea of where I can find such a picture? I have...

Dragon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There was a movie in the 80's (I think) about dragons. It was a cartoon. All I remember is the dragons could talk to each other and one bit where there was a whistling or screaching noise that drove them crazy. Its been bugging me as to what this film is called for some time now. I loved it...

RS - Dragon Dagger Poisned! [ 2 Answers ]

How Much Does A Ddp Cost?! (maybe only people that play rs might answer this question that I am dying to know the answer 4)

View more questions Search