Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thomas_prksh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 02:43 AM
    Mp3 e-mail
    How should I send a mp3 or video song through email.
    Biggie Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Sep 21, 2007, 02:45 AM
    As an attachment, but most, if not all email clients have a size limit on attachments.
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Jan 3, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Correct and Don't sent to many at once as the Attachment, Special if they are on Dial up, Takes to long to Download emails that have big file attachments, and can stop the download of emails altogether.

If this Helped Rate it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 3, 2008, 12:01 PM
    Also, you have to be concerned about copyright issues. If this is commercial copyrighted music, then you are doing something illegal.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2008, 12:35 PM
    Some email websites won't let you upload a video or mp3, if that's the case just zip it. Again though, you shouldn't if it's copyrighted material.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mp3 to wav & Wav to mp3 converter [ 2 Answers ]

Can any body tells me where I can find the free full version of Mp3 to wav and wav to mp3 converter. Thanks..

Great Auto Response mail for Employee Suggestion mail [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, As part of HR, I take care of the Suggestion Committee which encourages employees to post their suggestions through mail. The ideas are chosen after a period of 1 month by a pre-designated Committee. For every suggestion, we have to give a positive, motivating response in our...

Mp3 [ 1 Answers ]

Will mp3 play on any cd player? I burnt 50 copies for a woman and she said they were all blank. I burnt them in wav file because I was under the impression that would play on any player. Before I do the re burn for her I would like clarification. Thank you in advance for any assistance!

Mp3 [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I've just got an mp3 player and loaded some tracks from Windows Media, which I had previously recorded on straight from an MD player, so they are not compressed. Because of this I can only get about 7 tracks on. Is there a way of converting them easily (something simple please!). Also, when I...

View more questions Search