Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scaggs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 11:06 PM
    Cat scratching
    My 2 year old cat was given revolution 2 days ago. She really didn't have fleas, however I wanted to prevent them, and she had it for heartworm and worms.
    Today she has been running around silly like something is biting her legs. She tries to hide from it but obviously it follow. Could this crazy behaviour be due to her Revolution treatment or some underlying problem.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 20, 2007, 11:15 PM
    We gave our cats Frontline treatment last weekend and they freaked out, running all over, leaping, crying. I felt like they were being tortured. They finally ended up under the beds and refused to come out. They slept like the dead all the next day. I'm guessing yes, it was Revolution that is doing this to your cat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cats scratching wallpaper [ 10 Answers ]

I have two six month old Maine Coon cats (to be neutered next week). In the past week one of them has taken to removing the wood chip wallpaper of our house by scratching it with his claws. Hmmm. We have a cat tree and a couple of scratching posts which he uses, but he insists on using the walls...

Large bruises from scratching! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My upper thighs sometimes itch so bad that I will scratch them on and off for hours... this results in huge, painful bruising... I bruise easily anyhow, but I'm very worried... It has happened about five times over the past few years.. any ideas? At first I thought it was just a dust...

Skin rash from scratching [ 1 Answers ]

I have developed a skin rash on my ankle due to nervous scratching. Wheneven I get uptight I begin to scratch. It has turned ugly. Now it almost looks like a burn mark. What can I do to keep me from scracthing it and letting it heal properly?

Cat scratching behavior at meal time? [ 1 Answers ]

Our stray kitty does this weird thing. Every time she is about to eat, she scratches the area around her food dish. Now all the kittens are doing it too! I have never seen a cat do this and I'm just wondering if anyone knows why she would do it. Could it have to do with her being a stray?

Why would cat be scratching or biting? [ 1 Answers ]

As I posted a few weeks ago, I took in a stray cat. She has 6 little kittens who are all doing very well. They are all living inside now and seem very cosy. We still have a few weeks before we can take them to the shelter. The mother cat has always been affectionate and gentle. But this past...

View more questions Search