Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amymorales Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Im Clueless!
    HEY,
    Im a freshmen in high school and I like this guy I don't know anything about him but I like him very much. My friends thinks he's ugly but I really don't care about how the person looks I seen him today in the café but I was to shy to say anything I would like to date him or if not get to know him better and if that doesn't work out I will still like to be his friend... CLUELESS AMY :confused:
    Dakkota55 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Weel u have to get up the curage to talk to him... u don't have to tell him u like him just get to know him and see where it gos from there
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 20, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Well seeing as how you don't even know anything about him, dating him should not even be in the equation. Get to know him. Just say "hi" when you see him and let it go from there.
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Sep 20, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Do you have any classes with this guy? Do you know if he is any sports? If you don't feel comfortable with asking/talking to him, then maybe try and talk to his friends. Find out what he's into. You have to at least talk to him. Like what was said below, you can't 'date' someone if you don't know anything about them. How can you possibly know you like him and not know a thing about him? Just say hi. Start up the whole 'small talk' thing before you were about going out with the guy. Let things happen from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clueless [ 1 Answers ]

I have suffered for the last month with dizzies heart pounding very tierd even after sleeping for 12 hours vison problems chest pain hot flushes neck pain body treamorsbeen to doctor had blood test galore ultra sound of heart been to hospital many many times they all keep telling me its annexity I...

I am so clueless! [ 9 Answers ]

Ughh, I feel dumb even asking this, like I am 15 years old again (I'm actually 30), but it's been a long time since I've been in this situation and I am feeling uncertain here. I am not going into a long-winded explanation, so I will just give the basics. I have recently realized I have a crush on...

I am clueless, help me please... [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, I know that I keep asking questions, but I have been researching, and I am still concerned. I read that if you go off your birth control pill then you might miss a period. What I don't understand well what I am confused about is that I was off birth control for last month and I...

View more questions Search